Healing takes time (pt.6)

A/N hey there the art above is not mine the credit goes to the owner of the drawing and this picture will be apart of future events that will happen.

Aesop's POV

I woke up before everyone else did as always I go to my coffin and start embalming someone in the coffin I was working on right now and as I was I felt someone lift me up and put me on the bed only to see Joseph I blushed and looked away from him he then said

"You shouldn't be out of bed you aren't fully recovered yet from the 'incident' and working won't help you recover Aesop"

I sigh and knew that what he said was true but I couldn't help but get this feeling that I should be working right now but if I do Joseph will come back and put me in bed again and I don't like being carried or even touched by anyone in this manner but with my luck Jack carries people instead of putting us on balloons like every other hunter in here I just really hate who he gets all of us but doesn't put Naib in a chair as well.

I was walking down the stairs suddenly my legs felt like jelly I prepared myself falling down the stairs......... But nothing happened I opened my eyes to see that Joseph caught me before I had fallen down these long stairs I blushed a bit and I was lucky I had my mask on so it looked like my emotionless self as he caught me and brought me down to the dining area where everyone else was.

Joseph's POV

I was walking down the stairs on survivors side of the manor 'cause the host said we could be on both sides now and as I was talking to my brother in the corner of my eye I saw Aesop lose his balance and he just about fell down these mountain high stairs (sarcastic remark) I caught him as he opened his eyes I smiled at him, I was still grateful for him bringing my brother back he means the world to me he would always watch my match and be proud of me even if I lost or just spared them and surrendered for the survivors.

I was carrying Aesop down the stairs because I was worried he might fall again until we got to the dining area where all of the hunters and survivors were chatting away I put him down on his chair and I let my brother take my chair as I was walking up the stairs I heard Aesop following me as I turned around he was standing there holding the wall I looked at him and carry him back to the dining room to his chair again as I tried to leave again the hunters and survivors brought out another plate for me but I told them I wasn't hungry and was just tired from the matches today and needed some rest for tomorrows games.

Nobody's POV

..........But they all knew that was a lie he wasn't eating for some reason they all knew him for eating but.......just to stop like this? Something was wrong with Joseph and they knew it.

Joseph has been acting weird for a couple of days and everyone was starting to worry for his health and how he didn't want to eat almost every day now usually he would be the first at the dining table for the food Martha and Vera cook for everyone in the manor.

Joseph was in his room thinking if he should confess to Aesop about his feeling towards him........ But at the same time he felt that it wasn't the right time to confess his feeling so he sighed and was frustrated at his life decisions he was making right now he wanted something but he felt as if it was out of reach for him and couldn't have it he wanted to just disappear out of existence with the feeling he had seemed to attach to Aesop Carl he wanted to be with him but he felt he couldn't bring himself to tell how he felt so a couple of days passed like this until there was a knock at his room door he said

"Come in!"

And Aesop and Joesph were at the door with a plate of food Joseph declined the plate of the fold but then Aesop said

"Look everyone is worried about you-you haven't eaten in a week and you're starting to look paler than before, please just eat for Joesph and me?"

Joseph saw tears in both Aesop and his brothers face he looked at them in sadness and grabbed the plate of food and started eating he hadn't noticed he hasn't eaten for that long he didn't even know he was hungry until he started eating Martha's and Vera's homemade pasta Joseph smiled and ate his pasta in complete bliss as he had forgotten what it had tasted like before.

Joseph was healthy again and started to eat but very less food from before he had started eating again but he ate so they were happy and didn't worry about him much and didn't think of what he was doing right after he was finished eating but one day Aesop decided to follow him to his room and he didn't expect Joseph to go to his bathroom and puke his food out after what Aesop heard he knocked on Joseph's door and Joseph let him in.

Aesop's POV

I heard puking coming from Joseph I then realize that he had been lying to us and just puked his food out every day I was worried for him and his health I knock on his door and Joseph let me enter his room and as I did I hugged him and asked

"Why?"

He looked at me and then straight after he looked away and rubbed the back of his neck trying to make up an excuse for him to use but I wasn't going to fall for it and I said

"You make me worry every single fucking day and you don't even care how other people feel towards you everyone worries about you but I worry more every time a problem finds a way to you can't you see that 'I love you' Joseph?!?"

Joseph looks at me in shock at what I just said but he hugged me back and said

"I love you too"

I have tears in my eyes as Joseph wipes them away he kisses me on the lips and smiled at me as he soon said

"I will try to be healthy for you mon amour"

(Cliffhanger!)

A/N

Hi there it is like 6:36 AM right now and I wanted to update my story for you I don't like to see you guys have to wait to want to see the next part and let me tell you that I will be continuing this book until I write as much as I can and then make a book two! Oh, and what do you want in the next chapter? Smut or fluff? You decide!

Word count: 1211