Chapter 11!!!😁😁🙃

A/N hey guys! My writer's block has been lifted so I thought I'd update this! Enjoy. 

Exclaimer⚠⚠some slight bit of blood and something?⚠⚠

Aesop's POV

I was chosen for this match as well as Norton, Patricia, and Martha all of us will try our hardest to win this one match to so how capable we are inputting all our efforts into it.

Once I spawned into the Red church map I went near the exit gate and spawned my coffin then went right to the closest cipher because I gotta cipher rush on this one cipher then do the same to the next one over, I hadn't noticed but the hunter was bloody queen and she hit me with her blade which was a bit too sharp and it made a slash on my back as I fell to the ground bleeding  ground once the bloody queen saw she freaked out and put pressure on my wound so I won't bed out as much, she then pressed the emergency button and the whole match came to a stop and the others probably were wondering why the game stopped.

3rd Person

Joseph heard the emergency alarm then he realized Aesop was in this match, he quickly ran out to the map and started looking for Aesop hoping he wasn't injured but when he saw him his heart dropped and he ran over to him and hugged him, bloody queen (forgot her name can someone tell me?) Was confused on why Joseph came in such a hurry for this one.

Joseph carried Aesop to Emily so she can heal him, once he got there Aesop's heartbeat was fading and that made Joseph start crying, not wanting Aesop to be gone.

Emily went to get some thread and needles to stitch up Aesop and but a breathing mask on him so he won't die.

Time skip to where Aesop recovered!~

Aesop sat up and looked around the room feeling fuzzy and dizzy he felt like he was drained completely, he then noticed Joseph was at the end of his bed sleeping

'How long was I out? And what happened?'

He thought, Joseph woke up to some shuffling on the bed, he sat up and once his eyes laid on Aesop he hugged him tightly but not too tight.

Joseph was happy that Aesop as well, he was crying tears of joy and worry he said

"When you got hit I thought I'd lost you..."

Aesop hugged him back saying some comforting stuff to make him stop crying.

A/N

Sorry, this is so short but I just came back I'll try to update longer chapters soon!