WHAT?!? PART 13 IS OUT?!?

May contain gore and or a death⚠⚠

???'s POV

Ah, Aesop the embalmer and Joseph the photographer are having an intimate relationship, not good, I shall report this to the Host and see what they do as their punishment, this is the 5th rule of the manor, they should've known *sighs I can't report this to the host or I'll be punished, and they'll find out one way or another.

Aesop's POV

I got the shivers as I look back, I see a shadow moving towards the Host's location, my face pales knowing that they were about to report us to the host, I look up to Joseph with a scared expression, and he gives me a sad smile, knowing this would be the last time we would even see each other.

I hug him, as the host comes out and they start walking up to us and pulls us apart, before walking out of the lakeside village, everyone was watching us as we were being dragged out, I and Joseph had tears in our eyes as we both knew the time being together would end now.

I look back at the others and they all had a shocked look on their faces knowing that we had broken one of the rules of the manor, we learned the hard way not to break the rules, since then no one dared break another rule.

I was covered in a cold sweat as I and Joseph follow the host into the manor and walking up the stairs in pure silence, me and Joseph look at each other sadly before the host stops at a big door, the host's room of punishments for breaking a rule here, the punishments are brutal enough to kill you.

The host steps aside as me and Joseph both walk-in at the same time and sits down on the chairs waiting for our punishments to be chosen....

A/N

Hahahah cliffhanger and sorry for not updating a lot happy new year's too