Part 12

before I start  this is a laptop and I don't know how to use the bold also song above is amazing gonna use it in my new story I will be making it will take a while to publish that one cause need to know a plot for it 

third person

both Aesop and Joseph were walking around in moonlit just enjoying the comfortable silence. 

They were just relaxing trying to savour this small moment they have together since they didn't spend as much time together as they'd like.

when both of them get out of the Galo's manor they'd like to get married and travel all over the world (i know sounds sappy right?) and probably adopt children and find a place to live, if they ever find a way to get out of this hellhole
Even if it costs staying there for another 5 years. (just to be clear this is the first year)

Both Aesop and Joseph are enjoying each other companies as they knew they had to leave soon to not seem suspicious to the other hunters and survivors, they both knew very well what the consequences are for being together so they had to be precise about what time they leave and how long they stay,

it was kinda hard at first but both got used to having only 10 minutes of time together.

Time skip to 1 month later (sorry can't think of any plots for that time)

Aesop's POV

I heard that there will be a new hunter joining us today, goes by 'the violinist' I haven't seen of him but I am curious about what is skill is and how he uses it, but with all of the accidents that happen to me I think if I get matched with him I'll probably get badly injured and almost die like always.

But that's not the point all of the survivors have an Idea of gathering all of the manors to celebrate our 1st anniversary of playing this so-called 'game'.

Emily (Doctor), Eli (seer), Demi (barmaid), and Servais (Magician) are going to have a match with Ann in a couple of minutes, all the rest of us have to stay behind and Get everyone gathered up to go there as well.

Third-person view

Servais was getting chased by the hunter as he was, he was leading her to the other 3 survivors just like they had all planned from the beginning when he had made it there he stopped and so did Ann as she stared in awe at the sight before her.

Emily was on a tiny stage with an owl protecting her, right beside her on the left was Eli clapping his hands like the beat of the song was, and on the right side of her was Demi swinging her bottles side to side as Servais was making magic but his last trick seemly messed up a bit instead of a rabbit it was a tiny Patroller, Servais' eyes widen at the sight.

Demi led Ann to Emily as Servais put sparkles around her as Ann smiles at him, Ann looked over at Emily as she offered her the microphone Ann blushes and takes the microphone from Emily and starts singing the default hunters pursuit music, Emily and Servais' eyes widen as Demi grabs a beer and does a cheer.

But before Ann did grab the Microphone Herald jumped onto Eli's face as Servais was on the phone.

The lawyer took out his map as he looks for his other four friends that were matched against Ann, he looks back as all of the other survivors and hunters look at him wanting him to lead the way to the others.

Once they get there Kurt (Explorer) helps Demi Pass out some beer to everyone in his small form.

Everyone was just hanging out enjoying their free time, they had got permission to do this celebration from the host so they were all allowed to talk and get to know each other.

Everyone started decorating the whole boat of the lakeside village to give it some life, The dancer put down some music boxes for fast dances and slow dances as Luchino put a disco ball up on the boat side.

Everyone was having the time of their lives as they didn't seem to have a care in the world whatsoever.

Aesop's POV

We were all following Freddy to the place that our 4 other friends are with the hunter Ann, I look over in the huge crowd that is our whole manors from both hunters and survivors' side.

I scan the crowd until my eyes landed on a certain white-headed, blue-eyed, old fashioned guy with a yellow bow keeping his hair up in a ponytail.

Joseph seems to scan the crowd as his eyes land on me he smiles and waves as we all start walking forward to the big boat in the lakeside village, we see 5 silhouettes the distance seemly chatting with each other.

Everyone was now doing their own thing as I scan the area and lock eyes with Joseph and start walking over to him as he did the same we both smile and greet the other with respect seeing as nobody knew the 2 of us were dating we pretended we were getting to know each other more.

I let a smile grow on my face as we both talk like there was no care in the world and it was just the 2 of us enjoying each others company like the other times we hung out like this, Joseph grabbed my hand as he led me towards the opposite side of the lakeside village.

When he stopped he looked at me and pulled down my mask slowly as he leaned in as we touched lips I felt that usual spark and butterflies in my stomach.

But... Little did we both know that someone was watching our little moment we were having together as a couple and not just acquaintances...

A/N

Lmaooo this took so long to finish I didn't know what I was doing at first but I found this video and DivineAnxiety story helped me gain inspiration for this chapter, Go check them out!

They made a REALLY GOOD STORY!!! and somehow I was the inspiration for their work??? I don't know why or how? But if it worked like that then I don't mind.

That animation on the top has to be my favourite as of right now it's just so cute!! 🥰🥰🥰

These are the now 5 children of both Aesop and Joseph!!

Word count: 1112