*Smut*John Murphy-#1

Background/3rd point of view(Just bare with me):: John Murphy, (y/n), Evan (Your crush who's your friend that you've loved for a long time, but doesn't seem to notice also has a deadly virus that might kill him and cough his guts up, but (y/n...

     Background/3rd point of view(Just bare with me):: John Murphy, (y/n), Evan (Your crush who's your friend that you've loved for a long time, but doesn't seem to notice also has a deadly virus that might kill him and cough his guts up, but (y/n) has hope to find a cure for him), Jaha(Aka:: The delusional leader and yet they still listen to him?) and a few others. They have all followed Jaha down a journey to find the 'Land we seek and will find because it's destiny' (If you've watched The 100 you'll know what I'm talking about) because Jaha resists on going to a war for the land they've once had, so we must find another perfect land to survive on. Most of them have died along the way, it was just (y/n), Evan, Jaha, and John. Jaha wanted (y/n) to come with him to find some more water for the rest of them before they have to cross a ledge.

      John And Evan went along and tried crossing the ledge, but Evan slipped and was holding himself up only by his hands. John stood there, not even flinching or to move to save him. Evan kept screaming for John to help him and yet he stood still and firm. Evan lost his grip and fell towards his death.

       A moment later, Jaha was yelling for Evan and John, but only John came up to them. John, emotionless, he told them what had happened. (Y/n) felt shocked then in anger at what John did. (Y/n) tried to run towards the ledge, but John held her back with her kicking and screaming in his arms. Hours go by and now you guys are in the desert walking to what feels like forever toward no direction. Jaha keeps saying to always head East and we shall be there in no time.

     Then enemies came by and shot Jaha out of the blue. (Y/n) and John ran and hid behind a big sanded hill, until the coast was clear, (y/n) and John still headed towards East like Jaha said in hopes to find something or they will die from thirst.

********Now back to 1st point of view******(ps: Sorry for the long background, didn't expect it to be that long)

     John asks while walking beside me, "Do you want some water?"
I reply furious,"Yeah, sure, when coyotes are eating at your corpse then I'll take a sip."
"Suite yourself. Just thought I should offer."
I stopped walking and turned toward him,"Like how you offered a hand to help my friend who was hanging off the ledge?"
He looked at me dumbfounded,"He was gonna die eventually from that intense virus. I just thought I'd save him from the suffering. So basically I did him a favor out of the kindness of my heart."
"It wasn't your choice to make. I loved him."
"And yet I saved you from watching him suffer."
I slapped his face and kept walking forward. (This was his expression after she slapped him.)

)