*Smut*John Murphy-#2

^^Neffex- Pro^^

( A/N: The song isn't really dedicated to the story, but more of just it's title

( A/N: The song isn't really dedicated to the story, but more of just it's title. I just wanted to throw in a Neffex song because they're another one of my favorite edm artists that I love♡️ )

Background/2nd point of view:

   All of the delinquents were gathered up in a circle around a campfire playing spin the bottle: Make out or drink out.

(Meaning you either make out with someone the bottle chooses or you drink 10 gulps of Rum before exiting out of the game)

  There were a few make outs here and there, you didn't mind making out with a few people including Jasper, Clarke and Monty.

  20 minutes into the little game, it was Bellamy's turn and it landed on Murphy. Bellamy was very hesitant, but Murphy didn't think none of it and went in for it. Only then Bellamy pushed him away and said he was out because Murphy was giving him tongue. Murphy shrugged and backed away, giving Bellamy a smirk, while Bellamy chugged at the bottle of Rum.

1st point of view:

   After the encounter Murphy had with Bellamy, he spun the bottle. I watched the bottle intensively waiting to see who will it choose.

Me.

It landed on me.

Shit...

I look up to see Murphy.

  His head was titled slightly, watching me curiously through the dancing flames that was between us.

I mimicked his head tilt and played a smile,"So you just going to sit there or are you going to show me what you got?"

All of the others' eyes were glued on either me or Murphy.

"Alright," Murphy says as he crawls over and leans in ever so closely to me.

I could feel the heat from the fire on my cheeks, but his breath hit my neck, sending chills down my spine.

I whispered,"Don't you dare use tongue."

He smirked and whispered back,"What, you scared of a little action?"

"Just don't."

Murphy rolled his eyes and went in for it. Our lips connected and it was alright. I wasn't really fond of Murphy, but he was okay I guess for company wise.

  During the make out session he gripped my butt, which surprised me. He used this as a way to slip his tongue into my mouth. I noticed this and got pissed off that he didn't listen to me, so I bit his tongue. His lips immediately detached from my lips.

He backed away from me, holding his mouth, giving me a glare,"Wha da hell was dat for?"

He tried to say, while his tongue was throbbing with pain.