*Smut* Christian Anthony-#1

(This story you're about to read is dedicated to a song that gave me an idea or painted a story line inside my head

(This story you're about to read is dedicated to a song that gave me an idea or painted a story line inside my head. I've read into the lyrics and it helped me write this story out. Enjoy! :: Chase Atlantic- Okay )

(Switching from 3rd to 2nd point of view:: Background)

(Y/n) and Christian have been in a strong relationship for at least a couple months now. You two were so in love, it was like a love story, but I guess love stories didn't last as long or maybe love stories just didn't exist at all...you didn't know. He started pushing you away, not answering your calls, ignoring your texts.....avoiding you at all costs.

Christian has been on tour for a while, management has been hard on them three. They're starting out on Chase Atlantic, but people ask so much of them and put so much pressure on them, that it's (Y/n) at first noticed it, when he avoided certain questions, changing the subject, when talking on the phone with him was so hard lately 'cause it just didn't seem like him.

You kept telling yourself that he would come back to you, the real him, not some reflection of him that you can only see the surface of. That maybe he would explain why he's been off, why he's being the way he is, when he's always shone his true colors with you. But those were the maybes. Those were the lies you were feeding yourself because you didn't want to face the fact that deep down, you knew if you didn't catch him soon, that he would surely slip and fall into a deep dark bliss forever.

You stalked Chase Atlantic's Instagram, pictures were always being posted of them whether at their concerts or out partying. A picture came up.

Loading....

lexii,Chase

lexii,Chase.Me and 346,309 likes

ChaseAtlantic Fuckin' lit rave, Come join us🥀🖤
📍 Los Angeles

899 Comments
LifeSucks23 i want to be there so bad 😩
Lexii see ya there?
Nar.cole.psy boutta be
It's.Cold.Atlantic of course : )
AlexxxMisss dude fr stop I can't even go
Lexii @AlexxxMisss Why not??
AlexxxMisss @Lexii Broke and possibly underage : (