*OC X BB*Bucky Barnes-#1

•This is an AU

Titled:: Paralyzed Solider, Remember this..

•Theme songs that resonates to the OC (Chelsea O'Connor)::

•NF- Paralyzed

•Fleurie- Solider

• NF- Remember This

( I just noticed that the order of the songs form a complete sentence. Paralyzed Solider, Remember this...Lmao Yep, definitly going to be the title of the this chapter now.)

::Background/3rd pov::

Chelsea O'Connor is a female Winter Solider Version 2.

The Hydra kept her as back up in cryo sleep. For that, just in case anything happened. As a plan B was in order to part take.

Which of course did.

Bucky Barnes got out of Hydra's grasp because with the help of Captain America, Aka: Steve Rogers.

They thought that The Hydra corporation was vanquished.

Little did they know...

They were wrong.

5 years later...

Everyone presumed she was dead.

Though her body was never found.

With the great horrendous fall to what she thought was her death, Hydra found her along with Bucky.

They had other plans for them.

4 years she's been ordered to assassin and spy around for Hydra.

4 years of losing herself through absolute pain of brainwashing after brainwashing. Shocking her to a state of no emotion.

No thoughts of her own.

Paralyzed from the inside, lost within.

Her own sanity being stolen from her, along with her freedom.

Her only means of escape slowly dwindling each year.

For she was only known as The Winter Soldier V2...

::3rd pov::

No one can really say you've changed in such a different way to an extent of not knowing who or what you even have became until you've been incorporated into the Hydra for so long.

Chelsea knew this.

75 years it's been.

She lost track of time entirely.

She could always see the faces of the countless victims that she had to kill.

As their eyes slowly became lifeless and their bodies went limp. She watched their lives go as did her humanity, piece by piece.