Chapter 2 : S A V E D

Once the van stopped at the front of the mansion door, the representatives of Mr Lee opened the door for Jae Rin, in which she ignored every move they made for her. Don't get me wrong, Jae Rin is actually thankful to have people by her side, especially in this dangerous mafia world.

The van drove off to the garage leaving Jae Rin alone with the two representatives a while ago. The doors swung open as soon as she stepped at the top of the stairs, the other representatives bowed down to her, in which again she ignored.

The mansion has every bodyguard or representative in every corner, even at the outside. That's how valuable Mr Lee's love for her daughter and for his gang.

She went up the stairs ignored all the representatives she passed by. Once she got to her bedroom, she shut her door close.

She threw her backpack by the bed as she made herself comfortable on her bed. "Ahh. I'm back baby."

She then sat up in the middle of her bed and put out her laptop from her backpack. She pulled a pillow from her side to put the laptop on. Once she opened it, a notification popped up from the side of the screen.

'R E A D ! ', it said. Jae Rin didn't mind it so she continued on to work on her homework and research. Jae Rin might be a badass but boy, that girl wants to graduate college.

A notification popped up again from the side of the screen, but Jae Rin avoided it as soon as she could. All she cares about is her research.

Another notification popped up again which made her let out a frustrated groan. She decided to open the messages that she has been receiving since a while ago.

She opened the first mail which was entitled, 'R E A D !'.

'Mr Lee's bodyguards and representatives are all useless.'

She didn't acted shock, instead she just continued on reading the other ones. She went to the next one that entitled, 'T H I S !'.

'I knew you would open this.'

She pushed her lips in one side as she decided to open the last mail. 'N O W!'

'Check the largest room. Someone got in.'

Her eyebrows knitted together as she tilted her head a little. 'This person better not be in my father's room.'

She stood up from her bed as she put her laptop beside, she went out of her bedroom and out to the hallway. She rushed towards the largest door in the hall and pushed the two doors open.

"Appa—" Her eyes widened as she saw a man, holding her dad in a choke hold and his hands are tied up. Mr Lee's representatives in the room were all knocked down on the floor. They both turned around and saw the surprised face of Jae Rin's.

"Good evening Madame Jae Rin, what a nice way to meet each other isn't it?" He chuckled a laugh and Jae Rin secretly crept her hand under her skirt to reach for the gun on her thigh holster. "Aren't you proud Mr Lee? Your daughter knows what she's doing eh?"

"Getting the boss and meeting his daughter is off in the list" As the man was distracted of himself speaking, Jae Rin pulled out her gun at the same time he also pointed the gun towards her. "You thought I didn't noticed it huh? What a smart move but not smart enough!"

"I'll give you three seconds or you'll die on the spot" Jae Rin threatened, her gun pointing at the man.

He let out a chuckle as he tightened the choke hold at Mr Lee, "Here we go with the famous 'Three Seconds' MADAME Jae Rin Lee"

Jae Rin pulled the trigger making Kenji's smirk fade as he looked at the girl. "Try it baby girl, or you get your appa killed"

"What do you want anyways" Jae Rin bargained as her gun is still pointing at the man's head.

"It's not I want. It's I need. I need YOU" That made Jae Rin's face to scrunch up in disgust but didn't showed it in front of him.

"That's all you wanted? Well, I'm all yours then. It's a piece of cake!" She disclosed the conversation as she pulled the gun away from his direction and threw her gun away.

Kenji let out a smirk and aggressively put the boss down on the floor, but then Jae Rin pulled out another gun from her thigh holster. "Free my appa first."

"Of course, as you wish." He looked at Jae Rin's father who's on the floor then his smirk disappeared when he looked back at the girl. "If you will pull the gun away and be mine first."

"I'll be receiving your dad's hand in marriage soon." Jae Rin secretly slid a pocket knife to her father to free him, she positioned herself again as Kenji turned around to her. "Let's go shall we?"

He grabbed her hand and started to walk away from the room, Mr Lee freed himself and carefully to act that he's still trapped. Then, before they could even reach the door, she pulled her small buck knife from her back and her father stood up and freed himself. He took out a gun from his inner pocket of his suit as he cocked the gun.

As Kenji heard the gun, he turned around but quickly Jae Rin sliced his neck with her buck knife.

Blood rushed out and made a fountain from the slice that she made. He fell down on his knees as blood started to come out from his mouth. "Yo-you—"

She let out a smirk as she put her pocket knife back on her back. The father smiled in evil as he looked at his daughter, 'The training was worth it.'

"Goodnight Mr Kenji Wang" Mr Lee pulled the trigger of his gun that's pointing at the head of Kenji.