Chapter 5|| Making A Move

A week has passed and my pregnant belly has increased into a small baby bump.

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) I'm walking in the French Quarter, just walking around with Jackson and Hayley

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) I'm walking in the French Quarter, just walking around with Jackson and Hayley. I figured I'll hang out with them.

"So, Mrs. Forbes-Mikaelson, what would you like to see it?", Jackson asks.

"There's plenty of food, entertainment", Hayley says.

"Well, Jacky and Hayley", I say to them with a playful smile. "I would love some snack food and jazzy entertainment"

Hayley, Jackson, and I playfully chuckle at my joke as we stop for a minute to look at a female violinist. She's really good.

I get some quarters from my cardigan jacket pocket and put them in her bowl. "Thanks"

Hayley, Jackson, and I start to walk away as we suddenly hear the female violinist play a spooky tune on her violin.

I turn around to look at the female violinist in confusion as she played the spooky tune. "What's that?"

"Don't know", Hayley says, also confuse.

She and Jackson exchange concern looks at each other as Jackson puts a reassuring hand around my shoulder.

Suddenly, a man walks to us, holding a flower bouquet in his hands. "Flowers?"

"Um, we're good, thanks", I say to him with a polite smile.

"Are you sure, they're beautiful?", the man says.

Okay. It's definitely getting spooky. I walk pass the man as he grabs my arm, changing his eyes to gray.

Right then, out of nowhere, Klaus vamp-speeds the man away from me, gripping his throat. "Keep away from my wife"

"You took away Tristian's loved one", a young Strix witch says to us.

Hayley, Jackson, and I turn around to see a young blonde-haired girl. "Klaus", I say.

Klaus lets go of the man as he turns around to the young blonde-haired witch. "And now, Tristian will take away your loved one"

We look at her as she magically faded away.

"It's them", Klaus says. We look at him. "It's the Strix"

Klaus and I exchange concern glances.

-Mikaelson Compound-

Hayley, Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, Klaus, and I are now in the dinning room, sitting at the dining room table, discussing our next move against the Strix.

"Did I not suggest that my wife remain inside of the compound?", Klaus asked Hayley, aggravatingly.

"Okay, I get it", Hayley says, annoyed. "We just need to figure out a plan"