Chapter 6 || A Bold Move

-Davila Estate/The Strix's Hideout-

Madison is holding a golem doll that looks like Corrine. She gets a harness needle and gently pokes the golem doll with it. While quietly chanting a spell.

~*~*~

-Mikaelson Compound-

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) My pregnant belly has increased into a medium size

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) My pregnant belly has increased into a medium size. Right now, I'm in Klaus's study, reading a novel. Suddenly, something stings my arm.

"Ow", I say, looking at my arm. Then, the baby kicks. "Whoa"

I put my hand on my medium size baby bump and sighs, putting my novel on the coffee table.

~*~*~

Madison is still chatting a spell as she pokes the golem doll again with the harness needle.

~*~*~

Suddenly, something pokes me again, on my stomach. "Ow"

What is going on with me? I hold my medium size baby bump. "Freya?!"

"Corrine", Freya says, as she and Rebekah walks to me. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know, I think something is poking me", I say to her as I start to sweat.

Rebekah puts her hand on my forehead. "You're sweating, Cori"

I look at her, confusingly. "What's going on with me?"

"I don't know", Freya says, putting her hand on my shoulder, tapping into her magic.

Freya magically sees Madison, one of the Strix's witches, quietly chatting a spell, holding a golem doll that looks like Corrine. Madison had poked it again. Freya also notices Tristian in the background.

Freya gasps, looking at me. "It's Madison, she has a golem doll that looks like you, I also saw Tristian"

Rebekah looks at her. "Tristian is trying to kill the baby?"

"And Corinne as well, Madison must've told Tristian about Corrine and the baby", Freya says to her.

"We need to call Nik", Rebekah says, pulling out her phone from her pants pocket.

~*~*~

-Third Person POV

Klaus and Elijah are at St. James Infirmary, along with Marcel and Vincent.

"We need a plan of attack", Klaus says to Marcel. "I suggest we think post haste"

"Klaus, we don't know what The Strix are planning", Marcel says to him. "So, I suggest you calm down a little"

"How could I possibly be calm, Marcellus", Klaus says to him, getting agitated. "Tristian is the Strix's leader and he could be planning an attack as we speak!"