Magic gone wrong?

"Who?"

"Wha-??? I just said I AM AMERICA! A. M. E. R. I. C. A!!! I mean, dude! Not cool! I wanna talk to Iggy but I dunno where the hell he is! And now you tell me you don't know me!?" The golden haired teen huffed, furiously sipping his coca cola and nimbling his huge burger after. Then he pouted at the confused Canadian.

"I- no no. I am so so sorry." Canada frantically apologised at the (for some reason) same-looking-stranger. "I just- yo-you look so similar to me a-and I-I just got so confused. It-It is just impossibl-" Canada quietly yelped, cutting himself off when the stranger gave him a ridiculous look.

"What're you talking about, Mattie?" Canada's eyes widened and slightly gaped at the stranger.

How?

He never introduced himself to this same-him-looking-stranger but he somehow knew his human name, Matthew. Not to mention, giving it a nickname? Are they close? But he never met him before. Plus, his accent? He never knew such accent that weird and had so many wrong pronounciation. And America? He never knew anyone with that name.

"-ttie. Matthew? CANADA!?" Canada yelped at the obnoxious voice, ringing loudly into his ears. He winced and covered his ears. He slighty gaped at the stranger because the food that he had before was completely gone. But then, he gaped even more at the mention of his real name, forgetting about covering his ears and let them drop to his sides.

This is not good.

Familiar or not.

This is a world secret.

This is getting serious.

Canada narrowed his eyes, "How did you know my name?"

The stranger looked concerned now as he put his hand on the Canadian's forehead. "Well, you ain't sick but geez dude, did you hit your head or somethi-"

"MATTHEW!!!" Various voices exclaimed all at once. The pair whipped their heads together and saw more nations coming towards them with an Italian as the lead. Canada felt the stranger stiffle a laugh as the golden haired teen looked at them with an amused smile on his face.

"Even Russia is there. Dudes! I dunno if I should laug-" He laughed and Canada could only stare horifically at the stranger, not knowing if it is now a good decision to knock him into unconsciousness before the stranger can do anything that could make things worse than it already is or not. It's just... weird when you knock someone out, who somehow looked almost identical to yourself.

"-hat's just hilarious!" The golden haired stranger continued to laugh even when the nations prepared themselves for a possible fight. The stranger doesn't seem to shiver or cower away as the nations frowned at this but Russia smiled nevertheless. The Russian stepped forward with his pipe tightly secured on his pale palms as his purple aura sent shivers to the nations. But surprisingly, the stranger never flinched. Instead, his million-watt smile turned into a dangerous threatening grin in which made the nations tremble slightly at this sudden switch of personality.

Although unknown to them, the golden boy only meant this as another playful rivalry between him and Russia---- at least to the Russia whom the American knew well. Russia and America secretly hang out a lot, usually to play or visit his sunflower field but pretend to kill each other when their fellow nations were around. But they both enjoy how they don't hold back on their attacks even though they were pretending, it's thrilling and awesome that way.

Nobody knew of this friendship except Canada and Belarus who both seems to enjoy watching and stalking them from afar. However, little do they know, they won't be seeing their precious American for a long time.