The Past is Past, Never Discuss.

"FRANCE STOP DOING THAT!!!" Alfred exclaimed, unable to keep quiet because the France he knew would never do that to him after Canada, Belarus and Russia threatened the French man, he swore to never do...anything to him. Besides, his France back to his world would never do this to him! This is so unfamiliar and uncomfortable.

"Bloody frog! Stop it and don't bother him already. He's just a kid, for Queen's sake!"

"Ohonhonhonhon~"

Germany's mood instantly lowered, "FRANCE, JUST TRY TO BE CIVIL FOR THE REST OF THE MEETING DAMMIT!!!" Everyone sat still, some were glaring at France for interrupting the 'important' meeting, while some were disturbed from their sleep and some were glad that Germany bbooorrrrinnng and unawesome speech was interrupted for at least a minute. Germany massaged his temples as he pressed something on his laptop. "Now as I was saying, this situation caught our attention lately..."

America cringed while France wiggled his eyebrows at him. "What in the world did I do to deserve this..." Alfred groaned, quietly mumbling to himself. He attempted to cover his face by slumping down the chair.

Matthew sympathetically looked at him, "I know Francis can be a...pervert sometimes but trust me, he doesn't mean anything bad to it. It's like a hobby to him for some reason."

Alfred smiled bitterly, "Nah I understand, I have a father like him before."

Matthew seems delighted to hear Alfred's understanding to Francis' behavior and chatted with him for about a minute before the meeting is adjourned.

Alfred stood up from his seat and quickly ran outside the conference room, mostly to avoid France. However, the quick move he made immediately gave off a misunderstanding towards the nations inside the room.

"Oh no you don't." Finland narrowed his eyes before facing Norway and giving him a look, "Norway!"

Norway stood up and chanted the words quickly. When the magic came, Alfred's eyes widened and unconsciously blocked the magic with his own. Norway and the rest of the nations were shocked and froze momenteraly.

"H-How...?"

America raised his hands up in surrender, "I can explain!"

"Oh you will alright. Just what are you exactly?"

America gulped anxiously. He can't answer that, it would sound nonsense to them. "I-I c-can't..."

"You told us that you'll explain! Now spill the beans, bastardo!"

"But I swear that you won't understand-"

"No! You will tell us whether you like it or not." Germany sternly said, "You are suspiscious enough as it is, now is the time to talk about it before we do it the hard way."

America gritted his teeth together as he glanced at everyone around the room. Some were terrified of him while some were looking at him coldly. Only a few of them looks like they like to help him but decided to restrain themselves from doing so. He opened his mouth to start saying something but Alfred felt his heart tug painfully, and he winced slightly at the pain.

'What was that?'

England slammed his hands on the conference table, "Lad, you have a minute to tell us what you know right here, right now."

America tried to talk again and the pain came back, but much painful than before. He looked at England in dismay, getting uncomfortable from the lack of talking freely of his situation. "Iggy, I can't... please you have to understand..."