Nice to meet you....'again'

Alfred sighed. It has been a week since his Canadian brother scolded him for throwing his laptop out of the window. Matthew was so tired too because his documents for the next meeting were there. Alfred offered to help him but unfortunately, Canada refused because he's still suspiscious about him. Which he kinda understood...

"Augh...even Mattie doesn't like me anymore..." He muttered quietly but then paused, "Wait...the Mattie I knew didn't like me either..." He slumped on his chair and almost cried then and there but he kept it in since Canada and himself are in a private plane that's going straight to Russia for a world meeting. Alfred didn't like the idea of going to a meeting (since his land doesn't exist anymore...) but the Canadian told him to because Matthew thought that he might be a spy and must never be out of his sight until he deemed Alfred as an ok-to-approach-without-any-risk.

Alfred sighed when he caught Matthew's side glance at him. America gave him an assuring smile, insisting that he won't jump and strangle him in the spot. Alfred turned away from the Canadian's intense look and stared outside the glass window. 'Geez, Mattie. You make me sound like a villan.' He pouted, 'And villain is the last thing I want to be. Ever.' He sighed and continued to stare outside where everything seems small down below.

He smiled softly, remembering all the good times about flying up high where he felt free and alive. He remembered the time when he, Japan and Russia went to travel from nation to nation until Belarus, China and Britain stopped them from wasting anymore of their time and start doing their paperworks. America chuckled at the memory before mindlessly letting himself be lost in them.

ꕥ-✿-ꕥ

"Hey..." Someone softly whispered while they gently shake him awake.

Wait- hold up a sec. Since when did he closed his eyes?

Alfred slowly opened his eyes only to be greeted with a frown from Matthew.

"M-Morn'n?"

Matthew just gave him a flat look, moving slightly away from him. "I do not think I wanted to be running late for today's meeting. I already had a bad mood to fix and I swear you do not want to know aboot it."

'I already do, Mattie. I know more than you think so.'

Alfred internally grumbled but sleepily stood up and took his stuffs along with Matthew's but Matthew insisted to bring his own bags himself, though Alfred suspected that it's because Matthew still doesn't trust him. After they walked outside the plane, Matthew quietly said sorry and explained that he was only having a bad mood than usual.

'Typical Mattie.'

They both took a ride towards the usual place. Matthew thanked the driver while getting out of the car but the driver couldn't hear him, so the Canadian sighed sadly. Alfred noticed this and nudged the man inside the car. The man looked up, confused but once Alfred pointed at Matthew, the man made a quiet 'oh' and said a 'your welcome' before taking off and mumbling in astonishment, 'How did he do that?'.

Alfred chuckled as he looked back at Matthew who stared at him in awe.

"Th-Thank you..."

"Your welcome, dude." Alfred smiled goofily, "Now how about we go inside and get this party started!"

"More like arena."

"How about school once Ludwig shuts everyone up?"

"Good one." Matthew chuckled, softly smiling at the golden haired boy. He doesn't know but he feels like he's known Alfred before. "Party is still a better one though."