•03

Tiana Campbell
Present Day
March 13, 2018

It's that day...

I had managed to move out of my mother's house and into an apartment with Evette, and another girl Kane. Things were getting a bit heated between Trenton and I. If we kept things up there, Sooner or later we were bound to be caught.

"Girl." Kane snapped her fingers in front of my face. "What you going about? Ya' momma husband?" She laughed falling back on the couch next to Vet.

I rolled my eyes. These were the only two people who knew about Trent and I, Its kinda embarrassing but they're not judgements about it. They just crack a lot of jokes.

"What's funny?" I said taking a sip of water.

They got quiet. "Exactly. Nothing's funny. Don't y'all have jobs to get too?" I asked walking back to my room slamming the door.

I picked up my phone pulling up Trent number, I need to stop this... The sexual activity we have isn't right. I ignored the thoughts of not texting him, went right ahead and shot the message.

To Trenton Sneks:

Please stop by... I need it.

From Trenton Sneks:

On the way. You not the only one. Get her ready.

I locked my phone taking a quick shower, When getting out I lathered my body in the vanilla bean lotion he liked. I threw a robe on walking out to make sure my roommates were gone, In fact they were. I payed in my bed rubbing my kat until i got the test that he was outside.

Opening the door to Trenton made my pussy wet, and my mouth water. He pushed me in slamming the door behind him, Picking me up shoving his tongue down my throat. He threw me on the couch, ripping my robe off. I unbuckled his pants and smacked his shirt off.

This we're heating up and quickly. We didn't have much time until my mother started the consistent calls and texts.

He shoved his manhood in my hoohaa.

From there... It was something else.

____________________________________

6 Weeks later

"Y'all. I feel like shit." I said rubbing my stomach and leaning on the counter.

"You eat today?" Vet asked scavenging through the fridge. When she found the bacon and eggs she pulled them out.

Right as I was about to answer I had the urge to barf. I flicked the garbage up and let everything i had in me out. Kane had a weird look on her face.

"When was the last time you had sex, Where, and Who?" Kane asked sitting on the corner counter.

"Pancake mix." Vet said to Kane.

"I mean why does that matter." I said grabbing a glass and pouring some OJ.

"Because your never sick." Kane pointed out.

"Agreed." Vet butted in.

I shrugged. "A month ago?"

I drunk my juice and ate a honeybun. "I've only had intercourse with one per..." I stopped once I realized the last time I had sex and with whom.

They both turned and looked at me waiting for an answer, like they didn't know who.

"It's him... ain't it." Vet said throwing the glass bowl down. "I told you to stop it. I told you to go out and find somebody else, I told you that with that man. YOU... WILL...NEVER...HAVE...A...CHANCE!!!!."

"Vet..." Kane tried to pull her back.

"No. Let me go." She said walking up to me. " You will bring a child into the world confused. You will bring a child into this world that has a grandfather/dad. A grandmother/ step-mother. You fucked yourself over." She pointed a finger at me then folded her hands. "What the fuck are you thinking Tiana."

"Look. I can get a.." Is started then Vet interrupted walking back.

"A what bitch? An Abortion?" She started.

"Bitch. Ima need you to calm the fuck down and hop the fuck out my face. Bitch you doing to damn much right now. You the last person I want in my face." I shrugged her off walking back to my room.

Kane jumped in pulling Vet back. "Hoe ass bitch. Who sleeps with they momma husband. Somebody outta set yo' stupid ass straight knock some real bitch in you."

I slammed the door in her face, went to my dresser and grabbed an emergency pregnancy test.

___________________________________

Okay Bad Babes. this book got more views than i thought it would.

I promise to start uploading more until then. let's get this bad boy to 50 reads.

How y'all feel about it though ?

Sliver'