•06

I've been writing and updating back to back, Now these may not be long chapters like you want but it's something, and it's getting good.

So leave me so feedback. feels like i'm writing towards thin air.

S'

___________________________________

Baby,Babymomma, And Tea

While walking in the mall I instantly found Evette in Victoria secret. She bought a few things then we went to Foot Locker to find Kane. She was buying all types of baby shoes, Newborn outfits etc. I guess she know someone there for a 75% off discount so she left with BAGS.

We walked around for a while until my feet started hurting, We sat at the food court. "So." Kane said leaning in on the table. She was ready.

I grabbed my phone checked my account, I had the 10g Trenton owed me. Guess he was serious about me being hushed. Hush money.

"I get 5g a month. Up until the baby is born and after." I said. I wasn't proud but it was better than nothing. Better than him not involved. Well he's not but at least my baby won't struggle.

"Huh." Vet said. She was confused. "So like be quiet money."

"Hush money." Kane said shrugging her shoulders.

I rolled my eyes. I know Vet is going to overreact but I think it's whats best for my child and I. "I need something." I rubbed my forehead.

"You need a real man." Vet said laughing, "I think you should tell your mother."

"I think it's time as well." Kane butted back in.

"I haven't spoke to my mother in a year, I finally come back to say Im pregnant by her husband." I took a sip of my tea.

"Tiana."

"If you were in my shoes. You were pregnant by your mothers husband, Would you tell her?"

They both got quiet, point proven. "Exactly."

"But if it were me, I would've gotten the abortion." Vet said.

"And we will leave it at that." I said getting up grabbing all my things walking out to the car. Seems the more the situation went on the more they had to say. First it was the abortion, now tell my mother?

I'll pass.

From Briana

Hey Girl. It's me Briana from your Med Term, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and study since we have an exam after break?

I looked at my phone and the message I had received. Maybe it would've been good to get out my comfort zone and breathe fresh air.

Trenton Sneks
It's hard not to look sneaky, when your sneaking.

"Are you hungry?" LaTrina asked, She had just finished lunch. Either she was going to make my plate or put the food away, meaning i would have to make my own plate later.