08

Tiana Campbell
24 weeks
Never Ending story Pt. 1

"Goodmorning T" Shad said kissing my forehead, leaning down by the bed. It happened to be 10:09, and he was getting ready for work.

"Morning bae." I said sitting up rubbing my belly. I got up grabbing a water, Today was going to be a long day.

I got up and do what I had to do as far as starting my day, which includes: my hygiene routine, cleaning around the apartment a bit, and eating breakfast. The past 7 weeks I haven't heard nor seen Evette or Kanq. Which bothered me because we were all so close and now, now it's just them. I grabbed my purse and slipped on my shoes when the front door swung open. Guess who, Evette and Kanq.

"Well. Ha, This is awkward." Kanq said chuckling, Vet and I made eye contact and kept it pushing. We never really spoke that much. "So uh, Guys. Rent is due next week." Kanq said trying to break the silence.

"I got my half." I said opening the door. "I'll send it to the office." I closed the door behind me walking down the steps.

____________________________________

LaTrina Kings

"I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak
I lose all control and something takes over me
In a daze and it's so amazing, it's not a phase
I want you to stay with me, by my side
I swallow my pride, your love is so sweet
It knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why your loving makes me weak" I sung in the car, this was really my shit. Today i was on the way to a lunch with my girls and Applebee's or whatever.

When I reached the front desk they showed me where my girls were sitting. Hugs and kisses were being passed once i got to the day and got a menu. " So ladies." I said smiling putting a napkin in my lap. " How you baddies been?" I said sipping my water.

"No girl. How Have you been? All Grandma like." Monique said. "You are too young to even be a grandma. Look too good girl." She said throwing her hand all over the place.

Bitch what?

          "Wrong Group Mo. Lay off the weed sweetie." I laughed sipping my water looking over the menu.

          "Oh. So you just don't know?" MaTrena scoffed. "Your daughter is pregnant." She shook her head is dismay.

          "I-I , Huh? Tiana?" I was baffled by the information that was just thrown at me. "I, Um. Ladies will you excuse me fo... Just, Excuse me." I grabbed my purse snatching me keys out, speeding my way home.

"TR-TREN-TRENTON." I yelled out looking all over the house for him. How could I have not known that my only child was pregnant. I mean, By who? When? Why was I not informed?

I picked up my phone dialing everyone's phone numbers. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins. There needed to be a baby shower, people needed to be informed we needed to have a gathering.

LaTrina, Girl... maybe you doing to much. I thought to myself. What if Tiana doesn't want me to know. As everybody else in the family knew she was expecting.

"LaTrina. What is it now?" My sister sighed through the phone. "You ready to complain about Trent? The things he does for you? Because i don't ha-"

"Tiana is pregnant. Did you know."

"Girl. The question is who doesn't know? You don't follow yo' daughter on instagram? Snapchat ?" She questioned then hung up before I could respond.

____________________________________

Trenton Sneks
Niggas around my baby?

I waited until her car pulled up. We were meeting at the park, the park we always meet at to discuss this matter. I really wish she would've gotten the abortion, so we can go about our lives normally. Each time we meet at this park it gets worse and worse. Aside the hush money, I have another matter of a nigga around my baby.

"Ugh. Finally." I scoffed to myself. She had taken a long while to get here and i was ready to get this shit done and over with.

She got out out making her way to the park bench we always say at. "Trent." She said greeting me while sitting down beside me.

"Tiana." I said nodding her way. "We have a few things to talk about. Either you agree or you don't either way you will listen and fold under my rules."

"What Trenton." She rolled her eyes, shaking her head while looking else where.

"Whatever nigga you call yourself fooling with. It's done. It's shit done today. Those friends, The schooling? It's done." I began. "I will give you money to move out the state, Hell the country. You will Chnage you name and live life else where."

"Oh. So your trying to cover you tracks? The mistakes YOU have made."

"Just me? Like I was the only one to play a part in you getting pregnant. Crazy okay." I sighed being shocked. This bitch.

"If you would've been taking your pills, getting the shot. Shit the IUD for all I care, even the fucking patch. Y-You had options." He said throwing his hands up in frustration. "And now, You keeping this baby isn't really because you want it. It's out of Jealousy, anger, THE HELL EVERYTHING." He shook his head and after it got silent.

"You don't get to run my life because you don't want to get caught up in your actions. You don't get to dictate and lead the way because you want your life to stay normal. YOU HAVE 16 weeks to figure YOUR shot out and get it together. Period." I stood up getting ready to part ways, and go back to my car.

"Tiana, Sit down." He rubbed his temples. "Your mother knows you are pregnant. But she does not know that it's by me." He said in a distraught tone.

"I-. How?"

"Word gets around town." I sat back down. Right next to him. What he was feeling, I was then feeling, and for the first time.

I can say I was afraid..

____________________________________

"Shad. She knows that i'm pregnant." I rubbed my hands over my face. I haven't spoke to my mother in a year or so. I planned to keep it that way.

"Maybe it's time y'all speak for-real. If she asks i'll even tell her i'm the father." He said while putting his dreads in a high bun.

I groaned stomping on the floor like a child. "I guess you may be right but what the hell would I say."

"You would speak to her like any one else. After all she is your mother."

"After all her husband is my baby daddy." I mocked him and slammed the bathroom door.

_________________________________