•14

This chapter will not be long, It's a block chapter for the next chapter.

Tiana Campbell
Never Ending Story, pt 2

Once my mother got out the car my phone started ringing like crazy. Wanna take a guess who? If you guessed correctly, It was Trenton. I'm guessing by the timeline she had called him and he was calling me.

I answered on the 4th call. "Hello." I sighed in the phone, merging on the freeway.

"Tiana what are you doing? Go pick up LaTrina right now." He growled over the phone.

I connected him to the bluetooth, and set my phone in my lap. I had gotten comfortable before i responded. "I'm not picking her up because I tried to provide her with good information on leaving you. She got mad, I put the bitch out."

"First. Stop calling your mother a bitch. I know your driving so pull over somewhere so we can talk." I had taken the next exit and pulled into a gas Station parking lot. I needed gas so it was a win-win.

"Why would you bring up a divorce?" He asked irritated.

"Look. You either need to tell her or divorce her, Us playing family will never work." I lowered my voice so people wouldn't be all in my conversation.

"You Just watch Naomi. This is your final warning.-. Bye Tiana." He hung up.

When i was finished pumping gas I pulled into a parking space to check on the baby and make sure she was comfortable.

I fed her, ate myself, then I was back on the road.

_________________________
Briana & Toby Analiz

Toby and I weren't really talking, We haven't spoke unless it was me needing help or the baby's needs. He was upset that i had brought up the conversation about meeting with our family. What he didn't know was six-days from now they would be down here to talk to us and meet Namir.

I tried to lay on his chest, He moved over. I sat up and looked at him. "Our family is going to be here in six-days." I blurted out and looked him dead in his eye.

His face stayed the same, No reaction at all as he was watching TV. "Okay." He said lowly.

Few hours later.

The front door slammed causing me to wake up. Few moments later my room door was swung open. It was Tiana and Naomi. "Girl. The tea is so hot."

"What happened with the trip?" I asked confused. She left at 9am, and was her right now in my face at 1:48pm.

She came back with the baby in her arms and sat at the edge of them bed. "Girl, My mom and I got into it so I came home. Left her ass up there, I was NOT about to get into anything serious with my daughter in the car. It really wasn't worth it and sometimes I need to learn to back up, and close my mouth."

"I understand. That's true sometimes it's what's best. But do you realize that you have already started another problem that is bigger with the situation you and Trent have. You have started something with your mom, and she's the person who will flip this shit upside down. You do realize that she is married to you baby-father, and your baby-father is a big contribute to your source of income right now. Until we graduate and get our jobs he's basically helping pay most of the rest.If you have a problem with her Trent will use that to his advantage and use that as an excuse NOT to pay your ass, it will become an advantage because she would be having him cut that shit. and he won't have to give you a bag anymore." I Said trying to get the point across.

"You know what. I am capable of taking care of my own child. I am capable of making my own money and doing what I need to do for My little family and taking care of our place. " She said laying the babu down then facing me. "When I speak to him this is it."