Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

"Are you sure you will be able to do it Jai? He is afterall your soul-mate and the one person meant for you for all of eternity," Viper has no idea just how lucky he is not to know who his soul-mate is yet, it is totally overrated. They are not all as good or as kind as they are made out to be. In face, some of them are more of a demon that even I am and that is truly saying something. 

"Yes, do I have to explain it to you again Lord Viper just what the Princess of Hell had to go through at the hands of those self-centred and egostistical mutts?"

"N-no m'lady, of course not. We of the BloodDrinkkers clan are honoured to have you staying at our humble home."

I don't mind being addressed like I am the most important woman to ever sleep in their home but I have to admit that having spent almost 5 hours going through ever single excruciating detail over and over and over again I am going to get a little pissy. I am not called the Fiery One for nothing, I apparently have one of the nastiest and viciousest attitudes towards anybody who manages to piss me off that Daddy has ever seen. 

"Relax Lord Viper, there is no need for formalities between friends now is there?"

To say that a look of relief was evident on his face would be the absolute truth. I don't know why he is so bother, it's not like I am powerful enough to destroy his entire clan single handedly. Oh wait, I kinda am. 

'Yes my dear, we have come a long way in the last year haven't we?'

Ah, my loyal friend.

My demon. 

The only one who was there for me before, during and after my transformation and the one who supplied me with so much information about what my life could have been like if I had stayed with Daddy all of my life compared to what it actually was. 

"N-no Jailean, we are friends yes?"

Imbecile.

Idiot.

If we weren't friends does he really think that I would give myself and my body into his safeguarding?

Nu-uh.

So many people would be begging at the opportunity to get in good with me and in turn my brother and then in turn my father, yet here he was worried that I would purposely hurt probably one of the only servants of hell that wouldn't abuse this opportunity. 

"Yes Viper, if we weren't do you really think I would allow you to show me this much disrespect by not getting your family and friends here to greet a princess?"

"Disrespect?"

Is he a man or a woman?

He is acting like a little pussy as awful as that sounds. 

"Yes, normally when me or my brother are recieved anywhere we have everybody who could visit or live in the residence under normal circumstances so that we know who could be an intruder or assassin and we are prepared to protect ourselves and our friends."

Ahh, the joy of making the once strong and masculine cower in fear of a little female. 

It make my day. 

Truly, it does.

"S-sorry m'lady, I will get them here first thing in the morning but for now, why don't I show you to your chamber in the basement, we have a busy day ahead of us," how can he go from cowering in fear to a strong and confident vampire again?

Damn males and their characteristics.

Why can't females be so bipolar when it isn't just their time of the month?

"Wait, why do we have a busy day?"

Confused.com