Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

"I don't like what you're wearing."

I didn't even have to turn around to know exactly who it was who claimed not to like my amazing outfit, afterall, it was just a tad revealing for some.

Personally, I don't think it was that revealing compared to some of the outfits I chose to wear when I was enslaving souls and gathering even more energy for Daddy but, then again, these stupid mutts lived in the middle ages. As if they actually believed that for a woman to be happy and feel complete they needed to be married and have at least one child before they turned 30.

"What is it to you what I wear?"

I knew that that answer would get him even more riled up but to be honest I don't really care what he thinks or what he does, he can live his own life without any repercussions because it was due to him that any of this happened.

If it wasn't for him and his little cronies with their constant beatings, then I wouldn't have been late that day home so I wouldn't have got to find out my true fate seeing as though it was partly my pain that helped Daddy break through the spell placed on me so he could find me and fetch me home. Even though he only played a part in the torture, I couldn't let go of the grudge that I was harbouring for all of the times I must have begged to be saved by a higher power only to find out that they were the higher power and were asserting their dominance over a human by the cruelest and harshest means, violence.

"Look Jai, you are my mate, whether you like it or not and I will not have my mate, who, may I add, belongs to me, looking, dressing and acting like a tart!"

It was the last part of his statement that made me turn around, and, if the look on his face was any indication, I was not looking my happiest at what he had said.

"I belong to you?"

Anger, fury even was all that I knew.

Does he not understand that if I do not find a way to relieve my lack of sexual energy by ripping it from the very mind of those I see that I will wither away and die and, if that wasn't enough, before I would blissfully pass away I would go completely, 100% insane!

"Yes," he began, with a pleased look etched onto his arrogant face, "you are my mate, my future wife and that means that you, naturally belong to me!"

It was like I wasn't in control of my own body anymore, I was a leopard, stalking my prey while they are oblivious to the fact they are in life threatening danger.

"Look, I don't know who you possibly think you are to be able to talk to me that way, but-"

Before I could continue, I was rudely interrupted by, yes, him, once more, "as I said before, I am your mate!"

"NO! YOU AREN'T! If you were you never would have done what you did to me in the first place!"

I knew the instant the words left my mouth that he had no idea what I was talking about, that he had no idea that I was the same Jai who he had watched get brutally beaten time and time again, that it wasn't just a coincidence that I had the same forname as the 'weak', 'pathetic' and 'worthless' human.

"Do? What did I do? I would never harm you!"

I knew I should have just walked away, I knew I should have just left it at that and pretended that the conversation never happened but, once again, my anger got in the way of my rational thoughts. I think I have mild anger issues if I'm honest.

"You know what Bailee, you might not have any recollection of the shy, nerdy little human girl that you and all of your dogs of friends boasted the murder of, but I do. I know exactly what she went through at the hands of those who were much more powerful than she was. Tell me something, did you really not think about karma all of those times you were either beating her, taunting her or watching your mutt of an alpha beat her? Do you really believe that you are above the law that has been in place since the dawn of the earth itself?"

By now, I was advancing on him quicker, like the leopard who knows she is going to get her meal and no longer has to be cautious or cunning anymore. I am no longer the weak, shy and nerdy child I was, I am a strong, powerful and cunning succubus, I bow to nobody, especially anybody of the male species.

"News flash, you aren't! You are nothing more than a stinking, flea ridden ball of fur who needs to go to sleep, permanently! I don't care how high up you think you are because to me, you are nothing, I don't need you to be happy when I can have anybody in the world with just a click of my fingertips. Don't you know what I am yet?"

Somehow, I knew that I had gone too far, so, before anything could happen to me, I sent a message to Lord Viper over our newly established communication network of the brain, or, in otherwords, a mind-link. 'Sir, it is Jailean, stop whatever you are doing and fetch my brother, your coven and find a way to get a message to Daddy, I need you in the gym, I have a nagging feeling in the bottom of my stomach that I may have done something irreversible! HURRY!'

"I know exactly what you are going to be, sweetheart," he drawled, his voice thick like honey yet nowhere near as sweet, even I, being reckless most of the times and annoying at others didn't interrupt, something inside of me, buried deep among the remains of the girl I was was warning me of the danger I was in. Warning me not to aggrivate him any more if I could manage it. "You are going to belong to me, whether you consent or not, I have been waiting 17 years for you to come along, and, now that I have you I am not about to let you go!"

Before I had a chance to process what he had said, I was on the floor looking into the insane eyes of a fully grown specimen of a male werewolf, and, even though I could overpower him, something of the girl I was broke through and paralysed me. Not literally, but paralysed me with the fear of more torture at his hand.

"W-what are you doing?"

Stupid question but what else are you to expect, I mean, if you were being pinned down by a fully grown male WEREwolf, then I'm sure you'd be just as scared and unable to think rationally.

He never had the chance to answer, because, one moment I am submitting to him and the next my inner demon is pushing her way to the front of my mind and taking partial control of my body. 'Allow me to handle this one, I have had just about enough of the arrogance of this particular male, no matter how desirable I may find him.'

No matter if she had led me into some tricky situations with her fiery personality, I trusted her with my life because well, she is a part of me after all and, if I, as her host, get killed then it could take her millions of years to find a new and suitable host who can handle her strength, will and awful sense of humor. Without asking questions, I gave her full control over my body.

After that, it wasn't long until Daddy showed up with Damien, Jessica, Cameron and Viper not far behind.

"JAILEAN RELEASE HIM AT ONCE!"

At the moment, Sappire, my demon, had Bailee up against the wall with her, or rather my, arm pressed against his windpipe, so, naturally, he was turning an amusing shade of purple.

I don't know what all of the fuss about finding your soul-mate is, they're not that good, I mean, look at the thing I got stuck with.

I wonder what would happen if he ended up dead?...