2. Part Of Them

"I won't do any harm! But I need to get closer to help him!" Jungkook yelled frantically, getting out of the car as he lifted his hands high. If it depended on Taehyung or Jimin, they would have smashed the others under the wheels, driving as fast as they could.

The unfamiliar darkness of guilt took over Taehyung's mind, all the spiteful things he indirectly said about their leader were too irrelevant. Jungkook's action was brave, sincere, he was taking a bullet for them again. Pitiful.

Now Jungkook could take a better look on the guys. The first one was a skinny, average height, dressed in black, a black beanie covering his forbidding expression. The gun was directed to Jungkook's head. The man's smug face showed satisfaction as the other didn't even tremble. He could be gone at any second.

"Please, let me have a look at your partner. I promise to just help. You can strictly follow all of my movements." Jungkook reassured, his eyes now fixed on the boy in front of the car. He was surreal. Chocolate brown bangs, softly covering his forehead. Meaty lips, some blood mixed with saliva down the road and his chin. The guy whimpered, and Jungkook wasted no time but kneel next to him.

It wasn't his responsibility to fix Taehyung's mess. But that is why he was a leader. Jungkook carefully lifted the other's chin, as he felt a cold blade pressed to his neck. The other was barely breathing on his own, nonetheless, his insticts guided his hands to protect himself.

Jungkook was lucky he was alive.

"Easy. Let me have a look--" Jungkook mutely whispered, as he firmly pressed on the other's chest area, his ribcage was the part that hurt most, making him squeal in pain. "Keep your mouth opened so you can breathe easier. Lie down and let me clean your wounds." Jungkook's tone was tender, his shaky hands were anticipating the other to slow down so he could at least help. It wasn't pitiful to ease someone's pain, especially if someone who you trust has caused it, it was humanly.

Hoseok now instructed the others to get out of the car.

Jimin and Taehyung reluctantly did, Jimin's face was a clear example of panic, Taehyung, however, was on a new level of unbothered.

"Who is your boss?" Hoseok asked, his hand tightening around the weapon. The answer he anticipated didn't come out of Taehyung's mouth. Instead he hissed, snapping at the armed man.

"We don't have such." He proudly stated.

"Bullshit."

"That is right-" Jungkook interrupted, lifting Jin's head so he could make sure the airway was clear, rubbing on the other's ribs and inspecting his wounds. "We are students. We got into high school, and now do some business to save money. I had a huge dispute with them in the car and the driver was feeling unwell, so that accident happened." why is he fucking honest?

"You are the former?" Hoseok asked. That was an absurd. He should have ended them and take care of Jin himself. How naive he was--

"Yes, I'm" Jungkook admited, too focused on the other's guy vital activities, his fingers pressed firmly to his wrist, his free hand searching for the first air kid in the car. Jin's senses came back, as he whined in pain, glaring at the bunny resembling boy right over him.

"One more pained sound of his mouth, and i'm going to crack your skull." Hoseok's voice was intimidating. Jeon Jungkook gave zero fuck if he was about to say goodbye to the earth and die right there, what he cared for, was to get Taehyung and Jimin out of this shit, and help the stranger who was struggling to breathe in his arms.