5. Cross My Heart, Hope To Die

The night void was studded with sparkling stars, that reminded him of luminescent butterflies, timidly hiding behind the black clouds. The moon appeared to be looming, almost impossible to fit between the distance of its crystal cover and the earth.

Jungkook was never given the opportunity to look at the night from a different perspective. His most picturesque view of the midnight hours in Seoul was from the small garden down his street. He was ready to sacrifice his comfort and stay outside to admire the what nature creates, how threatening and mystifying were the screams of the darkness, but what sent chills down his spine were the secrets, those whispers of terror that had nothing to do with the elaborated image of dusk vows, as they were rapid breaths and muffed words that are perhaps wandering and spreading through the sky as a destructive poison.

What if the night sky is made by those bloody secrets, that made it darker than their pained meaning?

"When will you come inside?" Asked Jimin as he opened the balcony door, looking at Jungkook's sweaty forehead, even though his arms were covered with goosebumps. He lost himself in his pathetic destiny, since he didn't learn to appreciate the freedom he possessed, until it wasn't taken from him by a notorious leader. Min Yoongi.

"Gguk, staying here won't fix anything." Jimin tried to explain, but the other only pushed back his raven black bangs, biting his tongue painfully. No one ever laid a hand on him the way Yoongi did today.

Both of them came back in the spacious room, when someone knocked on the door. A moment before Jimin could open the door, Jin appeared with plates of food for both of them. A tiny sparkle of hope shines in Jimin's eyes, after all they didn't intend to murder them. Yet, Jungkook had no trust in them, even nit in himself anymore.

"I cooked for both of you, assumed you might be starving since its almost midnight."

"Why would you bother to care for us, isn't it enough that the precious Taehyung is safe and sound?" Jungkook said with a daring tone, crossing his arms to express dominance. Jimin slightly pushed him, and they perfectly knew that they could lose their heads for such statement.

" He didn't betray you."

" Save the bullshit, if he wasn't he wouldn't have licked your ass in order to stay alive." Jungkook was heavily stepping on thin ice, and the cracks were already drawn on Jin's face, that blended with a bright red shade and made him grit his teeth.

"i know i owe you my life, Jungkook. You proved yourself as a leader and compassionate friend. But that was the 'bullshit'. You no longer have the right to speak your mind, if you are so bold and brave to claim that you deserve possessions, own yourself, that is all you have on our territory. " Jungkook gulped alarmingly as he tried to push Jimin, to get to Jin.

" You don't have a damn idea how Yoongi treats--"

" He can treat you as his personal sex slave. As I said, that is our territory. " He could almost hear the filthy echo of Jin's satisfaction, his meaty lip curved into something primal and dirty as he left the plates on the small table and left the room.

Jungkook looked down to all of this. How miserable are they? Their leader was an abusive sadist who almost took advantage of Jungkook's narcotized state, their hacker is basically a jack of all trades, who takes hostage when they have no other plan to use, Jin was the one who specializes in being the sucker who gets shot first. He truly felt sorry for Yoongi's 'dangerous' gang.