3. Take Me Away

Namjoon's sight got fixed at his brother, who just entered the place with grimace. His face was a little bit too pale, drowsiness visible through the mask he wore. Namjoon only chuckled, approaching him immediately.

"You are late. Such a shame! It's inconceivable that you are the one to be all grumpy this morning." Namjoon jokes, but was met with Yoongi's disapproving face, as he furrowed his eyebrows further, rubbing his temple.

"Should I remind you, that it wasn't you who took a two hour nap, before he got the most unrealistic and absurd story in his entire career as a mobster!" Yoongi protested, his voice raspy and deep, his throat kind of itchy. He let himself sit on the leather couch, closing his eyes for a second. You can't excuse yourself to call sick with this type of profession.

" Don't whine, I'm the one who didn't get any rest except the ten minute pass out on the couch. " Namjoon snorted and crossed his legs as he looked as his brother's closing eyes. "Sleep is indeed overrated." Namjoon stated, reluctantly standing from his chair. "You want some coffee?" He kindly suggested, as he pulled out his gun, placing it on the table with a loud thud.

"Get your ass here and tell me what happened once again." Yoongi muttered, his voice rambling through his chest as he used his other hand to put it under his head, and his right one to pull a knife, absentmindedly playing with it. Namjoon clicks his tongue with unfavorable opinion. Yoongi's minty breath soon filled the room, mixing with the odd scent of the air freshener in the room.

"What astonished me was Hoseok's attitude, he would normally stay loyal to the gang, and now he is not even able to point a gun towards a group of teenagers? How hypocrite." Yoongi signed, looking at Namjoon for approval, however, the other was about to disagree with him.

"It was a dismay, totally unanticipated, how was he supposed to react? "

"That is not an excuse! He let complete strangers with him, and he better has good explanation!"

"It was the situation." Namjoon calmly reminded as he crossed his arms. He had no intention to argue with his beloved brother, Hoseok was frankly said one of their most committed people and he couldn't efferd losing him, especially if he was able to gain some extra support.

" Namjoon, don't tell me that you..." Yoongi suddenly said, his whole expression dropping abruptly. Hoseok could have promptly proceed all their orders, nevertheless, he had no right to play the boss.

If he dares to be complacent towards the number of people he kills, express hypocrisy and false intentions, he better never be part of anything, more than the cheap thrills of the crime.

"Drop it Joon." Yoongi said with a smug, pulling a knife. The clip blade soon showed and he was a way too agile and determined for Namjoon to stop him, as he stormed out of the room.

"Thought the kids could make the team special. Yoongi is such a close minded person, living with his own expectations, like always.." Namjoon mumbles, pulling his phone out.

×××

"People do absurd mistakes, like not deleting your logs, or some assume that you can use direct software to hack social medials. It is a scam." Hoseok explained carefully, drinking from his sprite. Jungkook wasn't really interested in programming or whatever the older was doing by fast clicking on the keyboard. These script writing things were unknown for him.

Hoseok already got himself into huge shit by not killing them, so now he didn't bother giving them a spare room for the night. Could it get worse?