4. Don't Let Them Get You

"Any final words?" Yoongi said, almoat mumbling, his voice rambling as if he was half turned on, the pleasure to feel the other's life in your hands, the kick of adrenaline as his lungs filled with the familiar smell of gunpowder, he gulped in anticipation, his earnest gaze following every last rise of his victim's chest.

"Move!" Yoongi abducted, leading the man to the end of the balcony. "Let your filthy lies paint the city crimson red, sweetheart." He smirked, pulling the trigger with shaky hand.

×××

"Hoseok-ssi, I'm too bored here." Jin complained as he leaned back on the pillows, looking at Hoseok's sweaty collarbones and face. He is older, yet he is being scolded as a kid.

"Hyung, you can always do something productive and not waste your time over chatting. A rib fracture doesn't stop you to play a piano." Hoseok released a breathy laugh. Frankly said, it could cause a lot of harm, since it was Yoongi's and no one would touch it unless they were asking for broken knuckles."I'm going to get a shower Jin... Who were you texting anyway?" Curiousity is not always the sparkle behind every great idea.

"TaeTae." Jin said abruptly, which make Hoseok choke on the toothbrush shoved in his mouth, letting the paste fall down his bare chest. "You were asked to take care of me as if I need that, leave me to talk with whoever I want!" Jin protested, pouting as he ruffled his already messy hair and opening his phone, laughing merrily at the notifications.

"Fine, do whatever you want. But, don't complain when Joon understands that you are calling the person who I had to kill with a cute nickname." Hoseok warned assertively, locking the bathroom door, as the steam of the water was soon heard even through the walls. Jin, notwithstanding, grinned cheerfully, his plump lips curving into a pure smile as he looked outside for a brief moment. Life does have these small moments of unsophisticated pleasures, like a good conversation or comfortable bed. Perhaps he was never meant to be shaming himself by being a seducer who was capable of cutting your throat, yet he never blamed destiny for everything that happened to him.

By Taetae  23:50

Are you feeling tired, Hyung?

By Jinnie Hyung 23:53

I'm not that tired, but considering Hoseok being grumpy all day, I will peacefully sleep without listening to him being irritated. We all are. Except me. :P

By Taetae 23:57

Don't forget to make a wish at midnight Hyung. Try to get some rest. And tell Hoseok to go whine to his precious 'joon'.

Jin couldn't help but laugh at this, leaving his phone aside before someone warily opened the door. As soon as Jin saw the silver locks of hair, he grinned and welcomed his boss.

"Yoongi, shouldn't you be on a mission?" Jin asked as the bathroom door opened. For a second, Yoongi had a sour face because of Hoseok's grumpy expression, but then he continued speaking.

"Let's say we finished earlier." Yoongi said lowly, which for a brief moment sent chills, down Jin's spine. He blinked in puzzlement, nonetheless he managed to nod hesitantly. "Hoseok, what's with you today?" Yoongi questioned, furrowing his eyebrows at the dressing boy.