Four

Whitney, after being removed from the group, sat upon the edge of her suite's provided bed, going on at the mouth about how Oprah should've been the one to get removed.
"Gone invite that lady here...knowing good and well she don't give no damn 'bout black people," she said, beginning to release the shoes that covered her feet. She attempted to say more, but before she could, a sudden knocking formed just on the other side of the suite's door.

Whitney got up from where she was seated, marching within the direction of the knocking. "Who the hell is it?"

"Girl," she heard a rather familiar voice say. "If you don't open up this door!" That voice belonged to Janet, who stood alongside their other friends.

Whitney opened the door, allowing her peers into her suite. All but Mariah, who had not been with the other women.
"What're y'all doing back from Group so soon?" The woman's eyes widened, clearly she hadn't been expecting their presences. "Thought it was 'posed to last for another hour at least."

"Girl," Toni began, getting settled into the room. "Now you know we was not about to stay there after they 'den kicked you out." She gave Whitney eyes of seriousness. "We a package deal, you know that."

Janet also gave to Whitney her eyes. "Right, you should've seen the look on Oprah's face when the rest of us left." She then released short laughter, causing the others to do so as well.

"Just didn't feel right not having your loud-mouthed self there," Angela added, pointing towards her dear friend.

Whitney rolled her eyes in a playful manner, but also smiled simultaneously. She knew that she probably should've handled herself with a better approach, but couldn't help but to be thankful that her friends supported her and removed themselves from Group as well.
"Thanks y'all," She allowed her eyes to roam theirs, one by one. "That damn Oprah better be lucky she paid, I was gon' drag that ass." Whitney then noticed something had been off within her group of friends, realizing one in particular hadn't been present. "Wait a minute, where's Mariah?"

Janet's shoulders moved in an up and down motion as she replied with, "Went back to her suite...said she wasn't feeling too well. Honestly, she didn't look too good at Group either." She then looked over at Toni, both hoping that nothing negative would surface from Whitney's mouth. "Looks like she'd been crying or something."

But, just like they figured, she responded with, "Good. She had to have known I wasn't letting her up in here anyways." She then waved any possible concern for the woman off. "She'll be just fine."

Angela sighed, allowing her eyes to roll to the rear of her head. "Now you know you need to stop talking to that girl how you been talkin' to her." Her head moved from side to side, a display of her disbelief. "Hell, she was the one that told us to leave after you was put out because she didn't wanna be there without you."

"That's true," Toni said, her index finger pointed within Angela's direction. "Mariah damn near checked Natasha, Oprah, security and whoever else for putting you out like they did."

Just like Angela had done, Whitney also rolled her eyes in a circular motion. Truthfully, she didn't care that Mariah had defended her. In fact, she wished the woman hadn't even stood up for her. She felt it was none of her business whatsoever. "Well, listen she ain't been asked to fight none of my battles so she can just—"

But, before she could continue on, Janet had cut the woman's words off with, "No but clearly she's got some battles of her own that she been crying about and ain't told us nothing." Her pupils traveled through each of her peers. "Hell, I say we go to her and Blair's suite right now to see what's going on."