Chapter 5

Maggie's POV

It was about 9 in the morning and Simi was still sleeping. I got dressed in the same clothes as I was in yesterday and thought long and hard about what I was going to do next.

I sneak out of the house and take the buss back to the police station. As I enter the parking lot I see detective Halstead and all the other detectives getting out of there car.
As detective Lindsay glances around she spots me and takes out her gun yelling at me.

"On your knees with your hands above your head" she yells at me.

I do as I'm told and get down on my knees with my hands up and detective Halstead comes up and handcuffs me to the small of my back and roughly takes me inside.
He sits me down in the same interrogation room I was in yesterday and undoes one of my cuffs and connects it to the medal rod on the wall, to keep me from moving around. Without a word he leaves the room.

Halstead's POV

The whole morning we have been searching for Maggie and the suspected person who hacked our system and couldn't find a clue as to where they would be hiding. We all agreed that we would go back to the station to gather our thoughts and come up with some possible locations and close friends.

As we were getting out of the car I see Lindsay taking out her gun and yelling until I see Maggie walking right towards us which was really odd. Was she turning her self in? But then why would she run in the first place, I start to ponder!

I run over and place her in cuffs not being so nice and dragging her into the station and into the interrogation room. I ended up leaving to go regroup with the team before questioning her.

I walk upstairs to where everyone is talking and stop when I enter the room. "Did she say anything to you when bringing her down there" hank asked me.

No nothing I just don't get why she ran then turned herself in. It makes no sense.

"Maybe she never wanted to escape and she was forced?" Lindsay chimed in.

"Idk! How about you and Halstead go down and try to shake something out of maggie and see if she will give us any information on her friend that helped her escape".

Lindsey and I shook our heads in unison and started to walk down the stairs.