Chapter 09

What do you want from me?

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Baby, you're at the hospital," I heard a girl sniffle.  "I thought I lost you."

Why don't you run from me?

"What happened?" I could feel my memories coming back as I recognized the voice of the girl as my girlfriend Camila Cabello.

"Well, that asshole beat you up to a point where you almost died then when you woke up from it you died on me and they had to force me to leave the room because I wouldn't leave you."

What are you wondering?

"Oh. When do I get to go home?  I have to finish the show."

"They canceled the show for a while until you get better.  They also fired him because of what he did to you.  He won't hurt you again."

What do you know?

"You didn't answer my question.  When do I get to go home, Mila?"

"Soon.  They'll let you out in a few days."

Why aren't you scared of me? 

That's what they did.  They let me out a few days later and I've never felt better.  Camila has been there for me ever since and has been making sure that I stay safe, but she's keeping something from me and I don't know what it is.

"Mila!" I yelled from my position on the couch.

Why do you care for me?

No answer.  I slowly get up and grab my phone.  Searching through the messages I come across some messages from Katie.  That has to be what she's hiding from me.  I can feel it.

"I want to know if she's alright Camila.  I have the right to know," a message read.

When we all fall asleep. Where do we go?

"No, you broke her heart. I won't let you do that again.  Not to her.  Don't think about coming here either I have the place guarded.  She's mine back off okay?" one from my phone read.

"What are you hiding, Mila," I whisper.

Come here.  Say it.  Spit it out.  

"Nothing, baby.  I just want you to stay away from her.  She's not good for you."

"Nothing is good for me though."

What is it exactly?

"I promise, I'll be good for you."

"Thank you."

You're payin'?  Is the amount cleanin' you out.  Am I satisfactory?

We fell asleep on the couch.  My head laying on her lap with her head being propped up on the back of the couch.  Seems like we do this a lot.  Oh well.  I think I'm slowly falling for her and the cute things she does.

Waking up to a loud harsh blaring of an alarm and Camila scaring awake, I opened my eyes to see Chyler and Melissa standing in front of the couch.

Today.  I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly.

"What was that for?" I hissed.

"What the hell are you doing here," Camila hissed louder.

The way I'm drinkin' you down.

"(Y/N) something bad happened to Katie," Melissa said with tears in her eyes.

"She got into an accident.  She needs you," Chyler spoke.  All I could think about was my childhood best friend being hurt and it hurt me to the point where death seemed easier.

Like I wanna drown.  Like I wanna end me.