Chapter 12

Help.

I couldn't sit in that room anymore after Camila went home. I'd tear myself to pieces if I did. So I do anything that calms a normal person down, even though we can all tell that I'm not normal, I head outside for a walk.

Looking at my watch as soon as I exit the hospital I realized that it's three o'three in the morning and I haven't slept a lick. But how could I? My best friend, the woman I'm in love with is in the hospital because of me. What kind of sense does that make? Would you be able to sleep?

I lost myself again.

I decided to walk to the nearest Walmart and just walk around in there so at least I'm out of the muggy weather.

"Oh my god, thats (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Can we have an autograph?" a few teenagers asked me once I entered the store.

But I remember you.

"Isn't there a curfew here? Shouldn't you be at home? Sorry if I sound rude. Rough night you know," I said signing whatever they told me to.

"Well yeah," one said, "But we couldn't sleep so we decided to come to the store to try to tire ourselves out. Can we ask you why you're here?"

Don't come back.

"Like I said, rough night. Well since you all seem like you might get into trouble for curfew why don't I stick around you all until you go home again? What do you say?"

"We'd love that," another girl spoke.

It won't end well.

So that's what I did. I walked around the store with them while we looked at every thing there and just because I was bored I sent them all home with thousand dollar gift cards for their parents telling them that if they didn't give the cards to their parents that I'd be very upset and I wouldn't interact with them anymore.

Once they finally left it was around four fifty so I decided to walk back towards the hospital.

But I wish you'd tell me too.

Out of the random my phone rang.

"Camila what is it?" I asked recognizing her name in my phone.

Our love is six feet under.

"Do you still love her?"

"What?"

I can't help but wonder.

"Do you still love her?"

"I-"

If our grave was watered by the rain.

"Don't answer that. It'll hurt me more than I thought. You do still love her. Thats the answer."

"How-"

Would roses bloom.

"Don't ask questions just trust me. I refilled your stash just in case, but we're not dating anymore. Go get your woman! Tell me how it goes and keep me updated because if she hurts you I'll be there for you just like your stash okay? I love you don't forget that."

"Camila-"

Could roses bloom.

She hung up on me. She set me free because she knew. She knew I still loved Katie even after almost falling for her. I have to go get Katie and tell her that I love her.

I ran all the way to the hospital and into the corridor that she was on. I could hear her voice talking to someone but I didn't question it as I ran into the room.