Chapter 34

Imani POV

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital. Even though me and Marquis are not together I still had love for him as the father of my child.

When I got to Grady Memorial I parked my car and ran into the hospital. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

As soon as I ran into the automatic doors of the hospital I saw Sadique standing next to the front desk crying her eyes out. I ran up to her and hughged her.

"Where Is he? Is he alright?" I asked 

"He just got out of surgery, he's not doing too well. The doctors are trying their best to save him."

We Walked over to the waiting area. Sadique layed her head on my shoulder and fel asleep.

1 Hour later

"Family of Marquis' A doctor said

Me and Sadique and by that time Marquis' mom had gotten there, We all walked up to the doctor. He had a folder in his arm. 

"Im sorry to say but Marquis did not make it" The doctor said with a straight face

I fell to the floor. I cried my eyes out, I couldnt process this feeling. The Feeling of losing the love of my life and the worst feeling is we were on bad terms.

Sadique stooped down and hugged me. 

"I gotta go" I got up and walked out the hospital crying like I have never cried before.

I walked to my car . I drove home in silence, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of my cries.

I pulled into the apartment complex and got out of the car and walked to my apartment. I think Sariyah knew what was going on because she was kicking wildly and that broke my heart.

I walked in the apartment and went straight for the bed. I cried all night thats all I could possibly think of doing.

1 Week Later 

I have been crying all day and night since Marquis died. But today I had to get out of the house. because today was Marquis funeral.

I got out of the bed and did my hygiene thing and I got in the shower for 45 minutes. The hot water hitting my skin felt like a relief.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in my all black outfit.

About an hour later I was walking out the door on my way to the funeral.

I got to the funeral and everbody was there.

When I got out of my car Cartier ran up to me

"MOMMYYY!" She Said jumping on to me.

That broke my heart. She still called me mommy even though I havent been around. 

I picked her up and walked to my seat on the front row. About a half hour into the service I went up to Marquis' casket and placed a rose onto it and I felt a gush and I felt water run down my leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marquis Died, Yeah I Know. I Cried writing this.

Sariyah Amarie Is On her way

Sorry guys for such a late update

~KweenCo