Chapter 36

Imani POV

Today Was The Day Me And Sariyah Were Going Home from the hospital. I was excited finally get to be home with my baby girl.

I was getting Sariyah dressed and Mama Kim Walked in. She and Sadique were going to be driving me home. They are about the only family I have out here in Atlanta.

The nurse walked in the room and handed me my discharge papers.

I put Sariyah in her car seat and the nurse walked in with a wheel chair and we walked out of the hospital.

It was 2 O'Clock In the morning and Sariyah was cryng for food. I picked her up out of her Bassinet and got back on the bed.

I put her lips against my nipple and she started to suck. I looked down and I could see Marquis all over her face. 

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I missed him so much. 

I feel bad because when he died we were on bad terms.

Sariyah finished eating and I burped her and she was fast asleep. I took her and put her back in her Bassinet.

I fell back asleep.

( Imani's Dream )

I Was In A All White Room And No One Was Around. Then I Heard A Voice I Knew So Well. 

"Imani I Love You" Marquis' Voice Said

I Spoke Back 

"I Love You Too"

I Started To Cry And I Saw A Tall Shadow Walking Towards Me. 

Once The Shadow Got Closer The Person Got Clearer.

It Was Marquis. I Jumped On Him And Hugged Him So Tight.

I Never Thought I Would See His Face Again.

"hey Baby Girl" He Said Smiling

"Hey Marquis" Said Wiping The Tears From My Face.

He Kissed My Forehead. 

'She's Beautiful" He Said 

He Was Talking About Sariyah 

"I Know She Looks Just Like You" I Said

"Yeah, Cause That's-" 

My Dream Was Interrupted By The Screams Of Sariyah. I rolled Out of the bed and I changed her diaper.

I stayed Up All Night After That Dream. I cant believe Marquis Came To me Through A Dream.

I looked up at the ceiling and smiled

"I Know your looking down on me and Sariyah baby" I Said 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~