Chapter 35

Imani POV

I could feel water running down my leg.

I heard every one in the background gasp. Mama Kim ran up to me

"Somebody call 911, shes in labor"

Mama Kim took me over into a seat and made me sit down

By the time the ambulance came I was in pain. I was feeling contractions.

The EMS came and put me on a gurney. The put me in the back of the ambulance and rushed me toward the hospital.

Once we got to the hospital the nurses hooked me up to everything.

About 30 minutes later Mama Kim and Sadique walked into the room.

"My Niecy is coming" Sadique said walking in smiling

I was in so much pain I couldnt even say anything back. The contractions were kicking my butt.

I was waiting on the epidural.

About a hour later the anesthesiologist came in and gave me my epidural.

After the epidural I didnt feel anything.

About 8 Hours later I was 10 Centimeters dialated and it was time to push.

Mama Kim held one leg and Sadique held the other since they were the only 2 here for me.

After about 30 minutes of pushing I finally heard the sweet cries of my baby girl Sariyah Amarie.

She was born at 6 Pounds 15 Oz and 22 Inches long at 6:49 PM on September 29, 2014

They laid her on me After they had cleaned her up and everything. I looked her and smiled and cried at the same time. My baby girl was so beautiful she looked just like me, but she had a little bit of her daddies genes in her too.

Sadique walked over to me "My niecy pooh"

I handed Sariyah to Sadique . The look in Sadique's eyes was so special. I could tell she could see Marquis all over Sariyah . By the way she looked and the things she did . I could see tears begin to form in her eyes .

Sadique walked over to Mama Kim and handed the baby to her.

Mama Kim looked at her and smiled. "She's Beautiful Imani" She Said still looking at Sariyah.

The room was filled with so much joy. But it felt empty because that one person, Marquis wasn't there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Girl Sariyah Amarie Has Arrived 😘👶💕❤️

A Picture Chapter Will Be Next W/ Sariyah's Newborn Photos .

Im Trying To Update Faster Now .

I Just Been Very Busy W/ School .

I Love You All ❤️😘

~KweenCo