intro p a r t 01

Jungkook holds my hand in the castle's garden

Jungkook holds my hand in the castle's garden. The castle looked old. Maybe it was some place in London. There was white and red roses in the garden.  He smells my hand and intangles his soft finger with mine. His hands were so cold. Cold as the first snow. How can a person's hand be so cold? He took my hand close to his heart. Suddenly he takes a knife out from his coat. The knife looked like it was made from silver. It had an unique design. It looked so old. Maybe i wasn't born when this knife was made. He takes the knife close to where my hand was. He took my index finger and cut it with the knife. I hissed in pain while my dark red blood was dropping on the white roses. The roses soon turned into a red rose. The sigh of Love. Jungkook gave a smirk to me.

"What are you doing jungoo-?"

"Shh, don't say anything" he places his finger to my lip.

He takes my index finger which was bleeding, he took that finger in his mouth, drinking blood from there.

"Yoonhye! Yoonhye! Did you wake up? You're getting late!!"

"Aish eomma! Why didn't you wake me up earlier? you even turned off the alarm"

It was a dream? Ugh it looked so real sguhfdarhbb ughhh

"Awe baby i thought you'll get a good sleep it's important for your skin,eyes,hair-"

"Aish stop i need to get ready. You ruined my previous dream!!!"

Yeah no way it was real. Supernatural aren't really my kinda thing. And who believes in ghosts? I mean it's 21st century.

It isn't like i watched that dream for the first time. I started watching this dream from this year. I already watched it for the third time after Jungkook's birthday.

Uhh right back to reality.
You must be thinking who's my crazy mom

She's my mom. Kim Suzy. Pretty right? I know TT. People think she's my eonni.

"Yah yoonhye! Where are you ? I'm eating without you!"