p a r t 06

I start walking home and walk through the door. It was open i walked towards the stairs but a hand caught me.

Shit! i forgot that i sneak out of the house. Tae will be so angry.

"Where do you think you are coming from? At this time, on top of that you're drenched head to toe", tae says all those words staring at me for an explaination.

"Well tae, i-", i felt guilt , "I'm soooo sorryyy tae. My um- friend asked me to go to her bcuz her boyfriend was a cheat ahaahaahaha", i tried to avoid it.

"Why do you lie when you can't even do it properly yoon hye ? " Tae asks with disbelief written all over his face.

"Ah- you know actually a boy in my class he cheated on me but you know I'm fine with that because i have you", i say with a brightest smile to assure tae that i was fine.

"Ah really? I just made a guess that you were lying", he says while laughing and running through the house.

"Yah- how dare you! Come here you aish I can' t believe that I'm stuck with a brother like you", i angrily said

Later we ate and decide to join namjoon and yuqi at the night club. We decided to throw a breakup party, my breakup party.

"How does namjoon knows you? You came from America a week ago right?", I frowned at tae.

"Well i went to American just for a year to improve my vocals. Namjoon is the leader of our group. And he's in 11th grade older than you! So respect!", Taehyung yelled.

"Aish", i stated "yuqi is in our class! Yah daebaek!  yuqi are you namjoon's girlfriend?"

"Whaaaattt?", Tae, namjoon and yuqi yelled at the same time. "Ofc not"

"Huh? Then?", I frowned

"Well yuqi is my younger sister" namjoon says awkwardly.

"Oh", i stated

"Yah" tae whispers to me "Don't you think namjoon is amazing?" I kinda felt awkward at his question so i ignored it completely.

We partied, partied hard. We were all drunk so much so namjoon decided to ask a taxi. But tae denied it. We walked home.

Tae's pov:

"HoW cAn jEon jERk rEjeCT mE fOr thAT yUJIN? Aish JERk. He Doesn't KnOWS whAt He LOst! I'M goNNa mAKe hIm rEgRet!!!!"
*Fake cries*

"Yoon-hye stop ok?" I said coldly, enough to make her stop.

Yoon- hye starts screaming all her favorite songs so that she stays happy. It's cute how she does all this crazy cute dances.

"Yah tae watch this- shy shy shy", she does sana's shy move. It looked so cute. "Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby!" She starts to sing this song. " Taehyung-ah", yoon-hye says my name making my heart flatter.

She cups my face with her cute little hands. "Ah- you're cute.", She again says.

Ah yoon-hye if i had found you before my dad found your mom.

I couldn't control myself. Yoonhye is too attractive. She's too beautiful. The moonlight hits on her face so perfectly.

This night is perfect, this moment is perfect

This night is perfect, this moment is perfect. But our lives aren't. Well who cares? You're mine yoon-hye only mine.

I kiss yoon-hye softly on her lips. It was so long i wish it was the last thing i feel in this earth. Suddenly we broke that kiss. The beautiful kiss. My first kiss. I lost it to yoon hye. My lil' step sister