p a r t 13

"oh", he mumbled

"So vampires are real? please tell me the truth.", I ask him.

Silence

"Yep they are real", his words hit me like a truck.

"Are- a- are you a vamp- vampire?, I asked him. "You look like a demon to me"

"Yep I'm a demon" , he said making me shocked.

What?

"So what are the powers you have as a demon?", I excitedly ask.

"Haha, that's a secret", he said making me disappointed..

We reached at my home. I peeked over the yard to see if anyone was there and sighed in relief. I waved to yoongi and stepped on the house. The door is locked.

Hah who cares.

I went to the back of our house. The kitchen's window was open so i put my small body in it and I'm finally home after a long night.

"What do you think you're coming from?",the deep voice made me almost jump.

I turned my face to see Tae's dark cold, expressionless face.

"Uh- i went to get some fresh air", i said quietly.

I still can't believe he lied to me. I feel so left out. So alone. I have no one to share my feelings with.

I started walking at the direction of the stairs which led me to my room.

But i had stop in the mid-way.

Oh why you ask?

He grabbed my wrist in a tight grip.

Holy shit.

"Where were you last night? And you're coming home now? 8 am in the morning?"

Seriously? He won't stop now right?

" That shouldn't matter to you", i said coldly and tried to let go of my hand. I looked up at tae to say something but his dangerous expression stopped me from saying anything.

I just regret what i said earlier.

"That shouldn't matter to you"

"Then what should matter me yoonhye?", He takes a few small steps towards me making my back touch the railing of the stairs.

I looked straight into his eyes but his eyes tells me nothing. I can never read his eyes. But i could say he was pretty mad.

"How am i supposed to know that?", I continued saying normally.

As normal as i can be.

"Then you can't say that why it shouldn't matter to me", he says with his loud voice turning to the wall banging it with his fist. I flinched at his sudden behavior.

"What do you think you're doing!", I quickly said taking his hand , examining it. "It's hurt badly", i mumbled. "Come I'll apply some ointment in it"

"Forget it!", He takes his hand from my hands. "Why do you care?", He mumbled before slamming his room's door.

I tried to open it but it's lock.

"Whatever", i screamed the words before going to my room. I laid flat on my bed.

Seeing taehyung like this only making me sad. Ugh i don't know anything.

It's almost afternoon since tae is in his room. He isn't coming out. He has never been like this before.

Taehyung's pov:

I went to take a hot shower after what happened earlier this day. This girl surely knows how to make worry me to death. I finished my shower and my stomach makes a sound. It looks like i haven't eaten anything from morning.

Maybe i shouldn't had yell on her.

Maybe yoonhye is hungry too. But I'll not get out if this room until she comes and tells me why she went outside.

I heard a banging on my door.

It's yoonhye. Ugh can't she knock?

A smile automatically formed on my lips before i knew it.

I opened the door and saw yoonhye there.

"What?", I asked. She suddenly hugs me making me startled. Suddenly i feel an electric shock on my body.

Why do i feel like that?

"I'm sorry oppa", she mumbled.  Her voice was different.

There was a moment of silence since she again opens her mouth.

"But if you told me the truth earlier. It wouldn't have happened", she says while breaking the hug.

I guess she's right.

"Yoonhye come with me", i said to her while coming out of the house.

*End of taehyung's pov*

Taehyung took his car driving it. We reached in a restaurant. We sat on a table. Taehyung made the order then he started talking.

"Where were you last night", he asks again making me annoyed

"Ugh, i went outside to find the truth",  i mumbled.

"What truth?", Taehyung says with a uncomfortable tone.

Meanwhile Namjoon and Yuqi came. Looks like tae invited them to hang out.

"That you are a vampire", my words made shock taehyung.

"You what?", Namjoon asks me while sitting beside me.

"Yep, i found out the truth and I'm really disappointed at you to not telling me the truth", i explained the whole situation to them.

"We're sorry we had to hide this from you. Vampires have rules too you know.", Yuqi says.

Namjoon says everything to me even clearly.

"Wahhh.... I was in the my darkness until now" i said with wonder.

"I guess so", tae replied while looking at his phone typing something.

____________________________________________

Here are the powers our supernatural charecters have :

Vampires : they can move really fast. They are strong but not as demons. They sense emotions while smelling human's body. Their eyes turn red when they are tempted by a human's blood.

Demons: they are extremely strong. They can easily transport. They can get into an animal's or a human's body. They can keep a human mute or blind. They can read human's mind at sharp 12 at the night making their eyes brown.

Angels: can read thoughts and can change the future. They can become invisible for a certain time. They have an extra aura around them. They can easily defeat anyone by not fighting with them.

* All of 'em can communicate with anyone while looking at the eyes