PROLOGUE

Chaeyeon is a gay, a girl rather who's in love with her girl bestfriend, Eunbi.

When she was young, she noticed that she's not straight because she's falling for her girl bestfriend which is not normal for a young a lad.

Nobody knows her secret even her family and close friends until a girl named Sakura discovered her dirty secret.

The fact that she's afraid that everybody will judge her if they knew her secret, she had a deal with Sakura for her to be her temporary girlfriend so that her ex will not chase her anymore.

As the time goes by, they've been closer and closer to each other, would Sakura fall in love with this girl who moves like a feather even if she doesn't know her OTHER secrets? And would Chaeyeon fall in love with that girl and accept her with all of her heart even if she's her girl bestfriend's ex?

__________________________

NOTE:Hewow yeoreobun! sobrang inspired ako sa kkuchaen ngayon hihi kaya gusto ko tong i publish ng kompleto na kaya please let me know if you're interested in this trash!ㅋㅋ
Sana suportahan nyo tong kabaklaan ko!!!!
___________________________

"Ikaw nanaman! Ikaw nanaman ang naging dahilan kung bakit ang gulo ng buhay ko! Ikaw nanaman ang dahilan kung bakit nabaliw ang isang matinong katulad ko, Ikaw, oo ikaw, bakit ba ikaw ang nagpapatibok ng puso ko?"

@legendarislaylor presents,
"The Way I Love You" a Miyawaki Sakura and Lee Chaeyeon Fan Fiction

*to be kkuchaenue*