*chapter five*

ATTENTION
asalumalykum guys,pls check out chapter four again I added some little things to it. ............
😏😏😏

Kiwiyah's pov
I was in the car with sekinah waiting for Abdullah to come down and drive us to the venue ,ummi and abi were coming in a different car ,after some exhausting minutes which seemed like  a whole year Abdullah  finally got his butt into the car and drove us to the venue.

Mujib's pov
I was at the venue already sitting in my room day dreaming of what kiwi would look like....knock knock.....there was someone at the door, I guessed it would be Khalid or one of my other guys so I just said "come in" I was right it was one of my guys but my best friend Abdullah, he came in and excitedly sat down down beside me and whispered " you're gonna melt when u see my pretty little sister" with a chuckle,I groaned and didn't say a word cause if I did he'll have to start lecturing me on how he has the right to because I am getting married to his sister and then he'll start telling me on how to take care of her, he had done this more than ten times since I'd proposed to her.

Kiwiyah's pov
Yay it's time for me to walk down the Isle and see.....mujib. I got out my room with sumayah behind me holding the Tip of my dress and at the same time holding a basket of roses to pour around
(Sumayah).
             I entered the hall,I walked down the Isle, there were a lot of people some I knew and some I didn't there were all smiling and blowingkisses through the air I smiled at every then suddenly mujib came into the hall through other side side I couldn't stop smiling,his handsome black hair was cut short he wore a purple suit and a black bow tie,he majestically walked forward and everyone began to Cheer ,he was directly at my front he winked at Me and smilled but I couldn't help but blush.

ASALUMALYKUM GUYS
I want to apologise for the late update,i been through alot lately with school work and ill like to say a really big thank u for not giving me a hard time

💟💟💟💟u guys

Qowiyah

Aka

Kiwi