Shot 1

It was the first time when he saw her on the star cast meet of there new show kundali bhagya. He knows that she is a actress but he didn't meet her. He was just mesmerized seeing her.

His thoughts were broken when her wife Vinny came to him

His thoughts were broken when her wife Vinny came to him. The meet goes well and they started there shooting of the show.

It's six months passed and they became best friends. But he was feeling something different with her and the same goes to her but both can't express it because he was married to a girl whom he was dating from 7years.

A year passed and it's 1 n half years complete and both were still not able to confess anything to each other.

In was a usual day. After shoot she went to her house. She was alone. After sometime her door bell rangs. She went and open the and shocked to see him but he was drunked.

S: dheeraj!!!what are you doing here??what you did to yourself??

She take him inside the house and closed the door.

D: I want to tell you something!!!

S: not now!!!first you tell me did Vinny knows about your state???

D: I want to talk to you!!

S: wait I'll call Vinny...

She was going but he pull her close.

S: what are you doing??

D: shh!!I want to tell you something!!!

S: what??

D: I love you!!!

She was looked at him being shocked.

S: you are not in your senses.... leave me!!!

D: I'm in my senses...and telling you the truth.... I don't know when it happens but it's just that I love you and want to stay with all time....

S: and Vinny??what about her??you love her and married to her....what did tell her??

D: I don't know...the only thing I know is that I want you...I want to spend my rest of life with you and nothing else!!!!(he caressed her lips with his fingers)

She was getting weak but push him and went to window.

S: this is wrong!!!you are cheating her!!!

D:(back hugged her) this is not wrong... from the day when I realized that I love you I didn't go close to her....I'm not cheating her!!!

He kissed her shoulder and neck.

S: dheeraj please.... Don't make it difficult for me....

D: please I want to be with you....

He turns her and looked at her with intensity.

D: please....

She blink her eyes in agreement and he kissed her. Both share a passionate kiss. He lift her up in his arms and laid her on bed and came over her. He kissed her forehead, nose, eyes and cheeks. She clutches his shirt. He again claimed her lips and then kissed her neck. He covered them with blanket and made there night blissful.

To be continued....