Last Shot

Guys don't kill me for this. It's end will be bakwas....so read at your own risk...

_MysticalDimples_ end with last shot.... anything else dear???

Coming back to story,

Sharddha went home and locked the door. She cried meseribly. Someone knocked the door. She wiped her tears and opened the door.

Sharddha: Vinny!!!is everything alright...come inside!!

Vinny: I should be asking this to you...

Sharddha: I didn't understand what you are trying to say....

Vinny: do you know where is dheeraj??he is in hospital....just because of you...

Sharddha: what???how?? He was alright few minutes ago...

Vinny: yaa right when he take you to the farm house...and you broke his heart...

Sharddha: please tell me!!he is okkk???

Vinny: ohh great!! you're concern about him...I thought you just forget him after that night!!!

Sharddha: just stup up.... I leave him because of you....and you're questioning my character!!!

Vinny: what you want to prove???that you are the idol of sacrifice....how could I live with him knowing that he loves you!!!

Sharddha: Vinny it's not that you're thinking...I can explain it to you!!!!

Vinny: what explaination you have after going this far....tell me!!!I'm listening...

Sharddha: he was drunk that night....and it all happened!!!

Vinny: he was drunk!!but what about you?? you're sober na....than why didn't you stop him???I tell you... because you also love him...than why are you doing this to him??.just for the sake of society...they will gossip for somedays and then forget it....but he will be broken....you know what I'm there with him from 9 years!!!but today I'm far away from him... because he is with you...you did this for my happiness!!!but how I live with him knowing he never loves me... you're just spoiling three lives!!!

Sharddha: but you still love him!!!

Vinny: it's not every time that you love someone and he too loved you....just think it's my destiny!!! Now come with me....he is waiting for you!!!

Both went to hospital. She entered his ward and saw him sitting there. His head was bandaged.

Vaaste jaan bhi dun
m

ain gawaa imaan bhi dun
kismaton ka likha mod dun
badle mein main tere
jo khuda khud bhi de
jannatein, sach kahun chhod dun

 she moved towards him slowly.

tumse zyada main na janu
t

umse khudko main pehchanu
tumko bas main apna maanu,
mahiya (x2)

 both hugged eachother.

vaaste jaan bhi dun
m

ain gawaa imaan bhi dun
qismaton ka likha mod dun

 she broke the huh and join their foreheads.

tere alawa koi bhi khwahish
n