Shot 2

Guys jo dimag Mai aaya hai voh likha hai...padh Lena!!

TheSakshiDhoopar hogaya!!!huhh!! blackmailing queen....par agar abb tera update nahi aaya toh Mai ek mahine ki chuti par Chali jaungi...

Preeran_love tu khush mat ho tu uss se bhi badi blackmailing queen....tera update on the way hai!!!tab tak isse kaam chala!!!

Next day sharddha wake and saw dheeraj sleeping beside her. She gets up without disturbing him and wore her clothes. She goes in washroom and came out after being ready saw him still sleeping. She make some notes and then leave the house.

After sometime Dheeraj wake up holding his head. He saw surrounding and then remembered the night. He saw lemonade there on side table and a note on it.

Good morning,

Drink it...

He drink the lemonade and went in washroom. He came out and saw his phone and saw 10 missed calls of Vinny. He called her.

Vinny: hello!!!where are you baby!!!you didn't arrive home at night!!!are you alright??

Dheeraj: yaa I'm fine!!I was just drunk so stayed in hotel only...

Vinny: okkk!!!come home soon...

Dheeraj: sorry!!!but I'm going for shoot directly...but I'll be at home in evening!!!

Vinny: okkk!!!take care...bye!!love you!!

Dheeraj: yaa!!bye...(hangs up and came out of the room)sharddha!!! sharddha!!!

He goes in kitchen and saw breakfast for him a note on it.

I'm leaving for shoot...bye!!!have your breakfast

He felt sad seeing her ignorance. He rushed to the set and directly went to her make up room. He saw her being ready. She saw him from mirror.

Dheeraj: guys leave for sometime!!(All leave)why did left the house without meeting me??

Sharddha: because you're sleeping and I was getting late for the shoot.... that's why!!!

Dheeraj:(turns her) why are you behaving like this??

Sharddha: like what??

Dheeraj:(pull her close)you exactly know what I mean!!!stop acting....

Sharddha: I'm an actress...how could I stop acting!!!and please say it clearly what are talking about??

Dheeraj: okkk so listen!!!I'm talking about last night....why are you behaving like nothing happens???

Sharddha: stop being kid dheeraj!!! It was just a night nothing else!!!!

And his heart broken in million pieces listening her words.

Dheeraj: last night was nothing for you???I'm nothing for you???

Sharddha: last night was just a night and you are my friend....okkk!!!!and now if your question-answer section is over let me get ready for the shot!!!!

Dheeraj: huhh!!!I was wrong about you...I thought you also feels the same but you are also from those actress who....let it be!!!from now you're just preeta for me....just a actress with whom I'm working nothing else!!!

He push her a little and went from there. Tears were in her eyes but she didn't let them came out.

To be continued....