Shot 3

TheSakshiPatel abb toh narazgi khatam....

Both didn't talk to each rather in shoot.

Sharddha was in her make up room with manit. Both were talking happily. Dheeraj came to her room and saw them. As soon as sharddha saw him her smile faints.

Manit: Dheeraj!!!come...

Dheeraj: I think I disturb you too....

Manit: no.... we're just talking!!! actually I think my shot is ready...you two continue!!!(he went)

Sharddha gets up and about to leave but block her way.

Sharddha: Dheeraj please let me go!!!!

Dheeraj: why?? before sometime you're happily talking with him and now you're running from me....why???

Sharddha: I don't want to talk with you....let me go!!!!

Dheeraj: but I want my answer....and today I'll get my answers....

He hold her hand and take her to his car. He made her sit and started driving.

Sharddha: Dheeraj stop the car....

He didn't bujded and was driving. He stop the car infront of a house.

Sharddha: where are we??

He came out and take her inside. She jerked his hand.

Sharddha: what the hell are you doing???nad whose house is this???

Dheeraj: why did do that??

Sharddha: what??

Dheeraj: you know what I'm talking about!!!

Sharddha: I don't know and I don't want to talk about that....

Dheeraj: but I want answer....from one month this thing is suffocating me....I know you also love me!!!than why the hell you are not accepting it???

Sharddha: I don't love you!!!this is the last time I'm telling you....

Dheeraj:(hold her shoulder)I want truth....if you're denying because of Vinny...so don't worry about her!!! I know her....she will not came in between us!!!

Sharddha: you're becaming selfish....for your love you're hurting her feelings....

Dheeraj: so what do you want??? I stay with her...and what happen then???she will only get distance from me... because I don't love her!!!(cup her face)I love you!!!

Sharddha:(push him) it's not love it's  just attraction.....

Dheeraj: attraction doesn't ends up like that night....so stop calling it attraction!!!and give the correct reason of doing this!!!

Sharddha: it is the reason of staying away from....

Dheeraj:(shouts)truth!!!why did you do that!!!

Sharddha: you want to know why???so listen to me very carefully....I did all that for myself!!!for you!!!!

Dheeraj: for me??really!!!you know I can't stay away from you though you did this...

Sharddha: and if I'll say that I love you....and we both stay together!!!what will happen??? people troll us... they finger my character that I'm staying with you because of you're success...and they questions you for leaving your wife because of me....they don't understand our love....they call it affair!!!or should I say extra marital affair....you know I post my one picture on Instagram in bikini....what reporters wrote about me....I'm posting that picture to attract producers...if someone knows about our relationship they will finish our careers....(she cried and fall on floor)

Dheeraj:(cups her face) you didn't have that much trust on me.... no one will question you....but please don't go away from me.... please!!!! I can't stay away from you!!!!

Sharddha: no I can't.... please don't force me....let me go!!!

She gets up run away from his house cryingly.

Dheeraj:(cries) sharddha!!! please don't do this..... please come back!!!

To be continued.....

So guys this is the reality of their world....do votes and comments!!!!