Once upon a time...

[A/N]This is not a real part of the story, but the original version of Cinderella. But it's important that you guys know it, because if you don't, you won't understand the coming up story.
I know everyone knows the story of Cinderella, but there are over 400 versions of it out there, so I post this one, because the story is based on it. ^^
PS: This chapter is not written by me. I only changed some details, so it would fits in, but the original text is from .

After the Prince and Kibum –or better known as Cinderella – married and lived happily ever after, that was the version of Cinderella's story people believed in. Yet, they didn't know that there were more secrets hiding behind this magical story, because there was no magic.

Once upon a time there was a rich man whose wife died, leaving him with their adorable child, Kim Kibum. He was warm hearted, caring, a boy of unparalleled goodness.
After his wife's death, the man married a new wife who had two children, a daughter and a son. They were beautiful and lovely, but their hearts were ugly, full with darkness.
The Stepmother and her children forced Kibum into servitude, where he was made to work day and night in menial chores. After his chores were done for the day, he retired to the barren and cold room given to him, and curled up near the fireplace in an effort to stay warm.
He was often covered with cinders, giving rise to the mocking nickname "Cinderella".
Cinderella bore the abuse patiently and dared not tell his father, since his wife controlled him entirely. Besides, he was never home because of his work.

One day, the Prince invited all the young people in the land to a ball, planning to choose a wife from amongst them. The Stepsiblings gleefully planned their wardrobes for the ball, and taunted Cinderella by telling him that maids were not invited to the ball.

As they departed to the ball, Cinderella cried in despair. His Fairy Godmother magically appeared and immediately began to transform Cinderella from house servant to the handsome boy he was by birth, all in the effort to get Cinderella to the ball. She turned a pumpkin into a golden carriage, mice into horses, a rat into a coachman, and lizards into footmen.The Godmother told him to enjoy the ball, but warned that he had to return before midnight, when the spells would be broken.

At the ball, the entire court was entranced by Cinderella, most especially the Prince.
At this first ball, Cinderella remembered to leave before midnight. Back home, Cinderella graciously thanked his Godmother. He then greeted the stepsiblings, who had not recognized him earlier and talked of nothing but the beautiful girl at the ball.

Another ball was held the next evening, and Cinderella again attended with his Godmother's help. The Prince had become even more entranced, and Cinderella in turn became so enchanted by him he lost track of time and left only at the final stroke of midnight, losing one of his glass slippers on the steps of the palace in his haste. [Yes, Key wore slippers. I love glass slippers too much to change this part.]
The Prince chased him, but outside the palace, the guards watched only a simple country wench left. The Prince pocketed the slipper and vowed to find and marry the person to whom it belonged. Meanwhile, Cinderella kept the other slipper, which did not disappear when the spell was broken.

The Prince tried the slipper on everyone in the kingdom. When the Prince arrived at Cinderella's villa, the stepsiblings tried in vain to win over the prince. But they could not get their great toes into it, since the shoe was too small. Cinderella asked if he might try, while the stepsister taunted him. Cinderella tried the shoe on, it fitted perfectly. The stepsiblings both plead for forgiveness, and Cinderella forgave them for their cruelties. Cinderella married the Prince and the stepsiblings also married two lords and they lived happily ever after.

HAPPY ENDING [?]