{Choi Minho}

"Please excuse me, Taemin" told Minho his dancing partner as he saw Jonghyun ran out from the ball.

"I'll be right back." Minho said, bowed lightly to kiss the younger boy's hand and left the dance floor quickly, flowing his best friend.

Taemin saw the taller boy's figure disappeared into the crowd and went back to his mother in disappointment. He wasn't mad at Minho though. It was just that he had hoped they could dance together a little more, since until tonight, Taemin had never realized how fun dancing could be. Besides, it was Minho who taught him to dance and he hadn't even got the chance to say thanks yet.

"What's wrong, honey?" His mother asked, holding his hands.

"Nothing, mother." Taemin answered quitely.

"Then why are you pouting? Are you tired?" She asked worried.

"I'm fine." The boy replied, shaking his head.

"Why don't you go and tell the guard to get our coach? I'll get your sister and we'll go home."

"Mother, Sulli unni is dancing with someone. I'm not tired, really." Taemin said understandingly.

"Well I am tired and we'll go home, so can you be so kind and tell the guard?" Hyun Jung demanded. She had never been a patient woman and "listen" was a missing word in her vocabulary.

"Of course," said Taemin before heading to the front door.

After a few minutes of waiting, he saw his mother walking towards him, together with Sulli.

"Is our coach here?" She asked.

"Not yet, mother, but it should be here very soon." Taemin answered and right after that, a coach arrived. The old coachman got off and bowed to the family before opened the door for them.

"Excuse me for taking so long," he said.

"It's about time. You are obviously getting too old for this job." Sulli said without thinking that she might hurt the man's feeling.

"Sulli, you are not talking to Mr. Park in that tone." said Hyun Jung to her daughter and turned to the coachman. "Please, excuse her. She is still a kid. I need to teach her some manners."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park," said Sulli after noticing her mom's glance, that was demanding her to apologize. She didn't dare to disobey her mother, since she was scared that Hyun Jung could get mad. She had told Sulli a million times that she needed to learn how to hide her feeling and to act like a Lady. Since according to her, a woman's success consisted of people's loves for her, and even if she had to wear a mask and hide her real self in public, she had to protect her image. Yet, when the front door was closed, she could do whatever she wanted to.

The old coach man smiled, saying he didn't mind and hold the door. Sulli got in the coach, followed by her mother. When it was Taemin's turn, Hyun Jung raised her hand, giving her son the sign to stop.

"Taemin, can you please wait for another coach? It lacks space here, if you don't mind, of course." She asked friendly.

"Of course not, I'll wait for the next coach. See you at home." The young boy answered, trying to hide his surprise. Even though he was confused, he'd rather do what his mother asked for than asking her questions, since she was that kind of person who would get mad very easily.

"Thank you, see you at home, sweetheart," said the woman. Then she told Mr. Park to start the coach.

"Mother, we came here together and you didn't say that it wasn't enough space here." Sulli told her mom.

"Well, I wanted him to stay there a bit more," said Hyun Jung.

"Why?" Sulli questioned curiously.

"Because you, honey, is the one who caught the Prince's attention tonight and if you're going to marry him, your brother will need to find another good man, a noble." The woman explained.

"Oh, I understand, a noble," Sulli said, "like the handsome man Taemin danced with early."

"Smart child, therefore we have to help him, don't we?"

"Of course, mother, as long as he stays away from my Prince." The young girl said with a smirk on her face.

Meanwhile, Taemin was still standing on the castle's terrace alone; waiting for his coach, when he suddenly heard the first raindrops landed on the ground and felt a light drop on his cheek. Just then, the water poured down from the night sky. Taemin expected to feel the cold water on his skin. Yet, nothing came. He looked up to the sky confusingly, but his view was blocked by an umbrella which was being held over his head. It was that moment when he realized the smiling boy standing next to him with the umbrella in his hand.

"Here you are." The boy said in relief.

"Minho? What are you doing here?" Taemin asked in surprise.

"I was looking for you. I was really sad when I didn't find you inside. Do you have to leave so soon?" Minho asked with a bit disappointment in his voice.

"Yes, I have to. Oh and here is my coach already." When he saw his coach coming, Taemin bowed to the older boy and was about to leave as he heard Minho called his name.

"Taemin, wait," Minho said. "Can I see you again?"

By that he saw Taemin turned around to face him.

"If it's fate, we'll meet again." Taemin said, smiling.

"T-Then," Minho stuttered lightly. "May I k-kiss you?"

Noticing Taemin's surprise, he added. "O-on the cheek, of course, just a goodbye kiss."

By that the younger froze, but after a few seconds that felt like a century for Minho, Taemin finally nodded slowly. A smile appeared on Minho's face and he could feel his heart started to jump faster and faster because of the beautiful figure in front of him. Even though Taemin was looking down shyly, through the moonlight, Minho still could see that he was blushing. His cheeks flushed bright pink and he unknowing bit his lower lip. Taemin was absolutely the most adorable boy Minho had ever met.

Carefully, Minho placed his free hand on the younger boy's cheek while his other hand was still holding the umbrella. By his touch, Taemin blinked cutely several times, but stopped and widened his eyes as he felt a pair of soft lips against his cheek, feeling Minho's warm breath on his face.
Even though they were in the middle of a heavy rain and the sounds of falling water mixed with the loud thunders, at that moment they both only heard their own heartbeats which got louder and louder. It felt like everything around them had frozen, as if the raindrops had stopped falling, the winds had stopped blowing and the music coming from the castle had disappeared. For once second, it was only the two of them under an umbrella, kissing.

I hope I didn't ruin the first 2min moment.

Please vote & comment.