{ Hate & Love }

WARNING:

A part of this chapter is rated. It's marked and you'll notice it very well, but I still want to warn you (underaged readers) from the beginning.

IMPORTANT:

If you skip that part, you'll still understand everything upcoming. 

___________

"Ahhh"

A loud scream suddenly woke up the young boy. Taemin rubbed his eyes tiredly and got out of the bed. It was his mother's scream, he could say it. Maybe she was having a nightmare again. Since the Prince took Key to the castle, his mom hadn't slept peacefully for one second.

---Flashback---

"Imo," Hyun Jung turned around as she heard a little boy called her.

"Kibum-ah, what do you have there?" She asked nicely, pointing at the boy's hands which were forming a ball.

"Imo, look, I got a fish," Key said, running to her and opened his hands to show the young woman a little goldfish, struggling in the lack of water.

"Oh, Kibum-ah, you can't take a fish out of the water. It'll die." Hyun Jung explained to the boy and placed her hands on his own to stop the last water drops from falling down.

"Let's get it back to the pond safely, all right?" she asked, smiling.

"Goodbye little fishy," Key waved at the goldfish that was now swimming away happily in the water.

"Imo, is he happy now?" He asked with his cute childish voice.

"I guess so, goodbye fishy" answered Hyun Jung as she kneed down, waving at the fish. Kibum smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around her neck, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you, Imo," he said.

"Kibum-ah, you're soiling Imo's scarf," Key let go of Hyun Jung as he heard his mother's voice. She was walking towards them, together with Jonghyun.

"I'm sorry, Imo" apologized the Key.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Hyun Jung said with a warm smile on her lips.

"Hey, honey," Gwiboon walked to her son and cleaned his hands. "Jonghyun was looking for you. Why are you playing alone?"

"Umma, Jjonggie is mean to me. He forced me to climb on a big tree with him. I told him I'm afraid of heights, but he didn't listen."

"That's not true Mrs. Kim. It was just a little tree." Jonghyun argued.

"Jonghyun, climbing on trees is dangerous. You could hurt yourself. Do you understand?" Gwiboon asked friendly.

"Yes, I do, Mrs. Kim," answered Jonghyun, pouted, while Kibum smiled in victory.

"Can Bummie and I go to play again, please?" The Prince asked.

"But I won't climb on the tree," warned Key, causing both women to laugh.

"Of course you won't. Jonghyun will promise me to not do something dangerous, right?" Key's mom asked, looking at the young Prince.

"I promise Mrs. Kim," replied Jonghyun before grabbed Kibum's hand, running down the green area.

The women watched the little boys playing and smiled unknowingly. Then Key's mother turned to her best friend, saying.

"Unni, why don't you take off your scarf? It's wet. Aish, Kibum, seriously."

"He didn't mean to and it's fine. It's only a bit wet." Hyun Jung answered with an awkward smile.