{ First Love }

"Ouch, what the hell is this?" Key's sudden voice that was full of pain caused Jonghyun to turn around, looking at his ex-fiancée. Kibum just noticed the rope on his wrists that was hindering him from sitting up. He couldn't believe he was being chained to the bed... by Jonghyun.

"You're awake," said the Prince with an emotionless voice while the moonlight shined on half of his face, making him look scary as hell.

"Jjonggie, what is this? Release me now," commanded Kibum loudly in anger.

The prince smirked while his eyes were filled with sadness. Leaning closer to the younger boy, he stated coldly.

"You're not leaving, Kibum. I'm not letting you go anywhere."

And for a short moment, Jonghyun's world froze. Key showed no reaction, no anger, no fear, no disappointment, not even a blink.

"This is not funny at all. Release me, Jjong. I need to get up to—"

"to leave me? For good?" The Prince finished Key's sentence with sadness. "I can't let that happen."

"Even if that means you'll have to lock me up forever?" The younger boy asked in disbelief.

"Even so," replied Jonghyun and his heart broke as a tear felt down Kibum's pretty face. Damn it, no matters what Key did, he was beautiful.

"I'm scared, Jjonggie," whispered Kibum.

"So am I," said the Prince.

"Please stay with me," he begged before pressed his lips against Key's forcefully, kissed the younger boy gently. And as his kisses found their way to Key's neck, they got – like with Key's struggles - rougher.

"And that was when I woke up," said the Prince. The last part of that 'pervert' dream was his only and he was not going to share it with anybody.

Without a word Onew –who was listening carefully to the Prince talking about his dream - stand up and left the dining room, causing Jonghyun to follow his cousin confusingly.

"Where are you going now?" called the young Prince.

"Checking your chamber, making sure there is no tied up Key in there." Onew replied.

"Seriously?" exclaimed Jonghyun. "Don't you have any trust in me? Is that what you think of me? You have known me forever."

"And that's why I know you are not yourself when it comes to Kibum," Onew explained, stopped right before the big door to the Prince's bedroom.

Sighed, Jonghyun opened the door for the older boy.

"Here, please. Go ahead and check it. He is there, not being tied up, just sleeping, so that he would be fit for the long trip tomorrow – when he is going to leave me... for good. Are you happy now?" The Prince said, trying his best not to yell at his hyung.

"Why should I be happy about that?" Onew asked in disbelief. "I'm the last person in this world who would want you two to be separated. You guys saved my life. Of course, I want you to be happy together." He stated.

"And if I have to go through hell, I'll help you."

"Thank you, hyung. But even that wouldn't help me now. He had made his decision and I have to accept it," said Jonghyun.

He might sound like a heartless bastard saying that, but the truth was that he just tried his best to accept the sad fact of Key leaving. However, he knew this wouldn't work. Nothing was making it better because his love was leaving him for good and he was not being able to do anything against it. If he could just rip his heart out and show it to Key so that the younger boy could see his name on it.