~1~

I sat in my bedroom next to my window, reading a book.

I glanced out the window and looked at the line of trees, the ones that lead to the woods.

A black figure stood behind one of the trees, watching me.

I squinted, then rubbed my eyes.

It's gone.

"What? It was just there!" I whispered, closing my book and locking the window.

I went downstairs and saw that the TV was on.

I uneasily walked to the kitchen to get a snack.

I need me some potato chips.

I opened the cabinet to see a fresh bag of plain chips sitting there waiting for me.

"Hell yeah." I whispered to myself.

I quickly snatched them and went to get a bowl, only to find I couldn't reach them.

"Damn my short ass." I cursed.

"Watch your mouth, princess." I heard a dark voice say.

I paused, mid reach and slowly moved to turn around.

Yeah, I did the horror movie turn around.

I'm ashamed of myself too.

"Uh, dad?" I questioned, trying to guess anyone but a robber or masked murderer.

"Nope, but you can call me daddy if you want." He laughed. (A/n I'm sorry I had to, ignore this.)

"Try again." I could hear him grinning by the tone of his voice.

"Benny?" I guessed.

"No." He said.

"Dammit I give up." I turned around quickly to be met by a dark blue mask with black shit running out of the eyes.

They wore all black, and I could see puffs of brown hair coming out of the hood of their sweatshirt.

"Oh, masked murderer. Just my luck." I raised an eyebrow, fumbling around behind me for a weapon of any kind.

I grabbed onto the handle of something and tried stabbing them in the shoulder.

"A spoon? What are you gonna do with a spoon?" He laughed.

"Carve out your eyeballs!" I grabbed the bottom of their mask only to find a dark, ashen gray skin with no eyes.

Fuck.

The black shit that was on their mask was also leaking out of their eye sockets.

He grinned and I could see his sharp, shark-like teeth.

"Holy shit what the fuck." I dropped the spoon and my eyes widened.

"Oh my lordy loo-hoo you're so badass." I whispered, fangirling internally at how cool he looked.

I've always been a fan of creepy shit and being able to see something out of a horror movie in real life is like a dream.

"What?" He paused, genuinely weirded out.

Heh, I get that all the time.

"You're like someone from a scary movie!!" I grabbed his face and pulled his lip up to get a better look at his teeth.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Uh- Jack?" It sounded more like a question.

"I'm (Y/N)." I said, still focused on figuring this dude out.

I grabbed the flashlight that I keep in the spare drawer of my kitchen and shined it into his eye sockets.

"Does the light hurt?" I asked.

"No, but I can still see it." He said.

"What?!" I was like a child on Christmas morning.

At this point he was sitting at my dining room table while I fucked around fangirling.

"Y'know, you're pretty chill for a murderer. I mean I'm just standing here shining a light in your eyes and making notes of everything on your face." I said.

"Well I haven't ever really had to deal with this so I don't know what to do. Like do I kill you or let you do your thing. As long as you don't go to the cops we're good, but I gotta get to my next victim soon so you're gonna have to hurry this up." He said.

"Can I come with?!" I grabbed his shoulders excitedly.

"Uh- what the fuck is going on." He cursed to himself.

"You, my lucky dude, found yourself a horror fan who wants nothing more than to experience a murder for herself. And of course I wouldn't go to the cops, if I did then you would get sent to prison, or well, you'd get the death penalty which is even worse because then I'll never get to meet you again!" I spoke a million words a minute just trying to get in the fact that I'm now a fan of his.

"I guess you could come with, but you'll have to come with me after, so I'd pack a bag if I were you." He said.

"Wait. I'm gonna get technically kidnapped, but willingly? Does that mean I can be your killing partner?!" I gasped and looked at him with pure giddiness.

"I guess?" He questioned himself.

"Great! I'll go pack!"