~3~

I opened the door slowly, peeking my head out into the hallway.

The coast was clear, so I stepped fully out, quietly shutting the door.

Jack said he'd be in the room right next to his, so he should be close.

I decided to go across the hall, just to make sure I didn't run into him.

The door read "Jeff's room".

Jeff. I wonder who that is?

I slowly twisted the door handle and opened it.

I peeked my head inside and nearly cried at the state of the room.

It was a huge ass mess.

There were soda cans, empty bags of chips, clothes, knives, and holes punched in the walls.

"Damn someone's a angsty teenager, huh?" I muttered under my breath.

I closed the door silently and spun around, running into someone's chest.

"What are you doing?" They asked.

Jack!!

I looked up at him then glanced side to side.

"Me? Oh, I'm just- uh... I didn't do what you asked." I avoided his gaze.

"Yeah I could've guessed that, c'mon, we should hide you until tomorrow." He opened the door to his room and gestured for me to go inside.

I mumbled a thank you while I walked into the room.

I sat down on the metal table in the middle of the room and sighed.

"So, who's Jeff?" I asked.

"Another killer that lives in the mansion, I'm going to keep you away from him at all costs. He doesn't care who you are or how important you may be, he kills without hesitation." He explained.

"Sounds like my kind of guy! Where's he at right now?" I asked, hopping off the table.

"Oh no, no, no. If he sees you he'll do 1 of 2 things, either kill you, or sexualize everything about you." He stepped in front of me.

"Again, my type. Let me meet him, please?" I begged.

"No. (Y/N), I'm not joking, you can't ever come in contact with him." He said.

Suddenly the door burst open and a guy dressed in black jeans and a white hoodie stepped in.

He had a cut smile that looked super cool, and raven black hair contrasted against his paper white skin.

"Yo, I need some-" The man stopped himself.

"Who's this hottie? C'mon, Jackie, you need to learn to share!" He pushed Jack out of the way and stepped in front of me, looking down at me.

"Hello there, I'm Jeff." He said.

"I'm (Y/N), so, you gonna kill me or sexualize me?" I asked.

Jack facepalmed and shook his head.

"Why not both?" Jeff laughed.

"Sounds good to me." I shrugged and grabbed his hand, waving at Jack before opening the door.

"What?!" Jack quickly slammed the door shut and grabbed me away from Jeff.

"What do you mean 'What?!' she clearly knows what she wants!" Jeff grabbed my other arm.

"Boys, boys, boys. 3-way?" I asked in a serious tone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jack asked.