~11~

Jack and I headed back to the mansion after that.

My legs were sore and the blood that soaked my clothes was uncomfortable.

"That was fun." I said.

"Mm." Jack hummed in agreement.

"Soooo... Jane never took me shopping, so do you think you could take me tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure, Slender has these weird pills that make me look human for almost 8 hours." He said.

"Sounds badass." I said.

"Yup." He agreed.

We stayed quiet for the walk back and when we arrived home, I went straight to the shower.

I tossed my bloodied clothes in the corner and turned on the shower.

I turned the hot all the way up, and the cold just a bit.

As the water washed over me, I sighed.

I watched as the blood seemed to melt off of my body, it swirled around the drain before disappearing.

The water dissipated the tension that resided in my back, making me relaxed.

I scrubbed at my skin and then washed my hair before sitting in the shower for a little while longer.

I thought about all the things that had happened in the past few days.

It was crazy, I'd become a killer, fallen in what seems like love, and made buddies with several wanted criminals.

All of which are supernatural beings and all of which who have brutally murdered several hundred people.

And I'm enjoying every damn second.

I'm fucking insane.

———
*Several months later, they went shopping but I'm too lazy to write all that.*
It had been a few months since I'd joined the house of horrors, and I'd made friends with pretty much everyone.

A few of the pastas haven't really been willing to talk, but they don't seem to hate me.

Jack and I have gotten closer.

We haven't really been too lovey-dovey, which is perfectly fine with me.

Jeff, BEN and I have been getting closer too, I play video games with them in the living room while Jack sits next to me and eats whatever organ he has that day.

I've also gone killing with Jeff and BEN a few times.

I usually go with Jack, and sometimes someone else will join us.

My list started at 6 people, but now I'm up to 17.

Slender has become sort of a parent to me, and I can tell the other CP's feel the same way.

"(Y/N)! Slender wants to see you!" BEN yelled from the top of the stairs.

I got up and waved bye to Jeff, who I was eating breakfast with.

I knocked on the familiar wooden door and waited for a response.

"Come in, child." Slender's voice entered my mind.

I opened the door and took a seat at the chair in front of his desk.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes. As you know, you've been with us for quite some time now. You've become friends with several of the other killers, and even established a romantic relationship with Jack.

There is some... news that has been discovered regarding your parents. You told me that they died when you were young, correct?" He said.

"Yeah, what about them?" I asked, leaning forward in the chair.

"Well, since you were so young, you may not remember the face of your father. Your mother, however, died while giving birth to you. Your father is still alive and well." He said.

"My... my dad is... still alive?! And he never thought to come and find me?!" At this point, I was outraged and heartbroken.

"(Y/N), you have to understand the circumstances, he wasn't able to raise you without you getting hurt. He just wanted what was best for you." Slender explained, trying to calm me down.

"How would you know?" I asked, calming myself a bit.

"...I don't know if you could handle the truth, it may be better for you to-" I cut him off.

"Tell me. Now. I don't give two shits if the truth hurts. I deserve to know."

Slender paused for a second, thinking.

"Very well. (Y/N) (L/N), you are my daughter." He said.

I froze up, not knowing what to do.

The more I thought about it, the more sense it made.

Why I could never think of my fathers face, is because he had no face.

The reason he wasn't around is because he's a supernatural being who had wars to fight and would most likely scare the shit out of me.

My mother died during childbirth, so she wasn't there for me.

I was sent to an orphanage, where I lived until I was old enough to be on my own.

That's when I got a job, bought a house, and worked my ass off.

Until Jack found me.

He helped me find my true home, where my family was.

Whether they're biological or not, these people mean more to me than any friend I had back at my old house.

And now I've found my dad.

All thanks to my love for horror movies and gore.

"You're... my.. wait how does that even work?" I asked.

"You... you don't want to know, trust me child." Slender said.

"So you're really my dad? Then why do I have a face if you don't?" I asked.

"I was human at one point, so I had a face. It's just absent now." He explained.

"Makes sense, I guess. Wait does this mean I'm part supernatural whatever you are too?" I asked.

"Yes, I was just getting to that." He said.

"This is so weird." I mumbled.

"Indeed." He agreed.

"So... if I'm part whatever you are, does that mean I can teleport and all that?" I asked.

He nodded.

"How do I do that?" I questioned.

"I must train you." He said.

"When are we gonna do that? You're always pretty busy." I asked.

"I was only busy because I was making sure that my hunch about you and your past was correct. And as it turns out, it was." He said.

"We begin training tomorrow afternoon. Be ready by then."