~6~

When I woke up, Jack was gone and all the lights were turned off, making the room completely dark.

I yawned and got up, carefully shuffling my feet and putting my arms out to feel around.

"Jack?" I called.

I found the door handle and swung the door open.

The hallway was pitch black too, damn.

I huffed and walked down it without much caution.

I found the stairs and carefully climbed my way down to the living room.

Which was also pitch black.

"Fuck me, dude. Y'all needa turn the fucking lights on." I cursed, annoyed.

The lights suddenly flicked on, and I was completely blinded.

"AHH! Shit!" I yelled, falling to the ground dramatically.

"(Y/N)!" Jacks voice broke through the pain.

"Why did you blind me like that?!" I squinted, seeing all the CreepyPastas standing there, some quietly laughing at me, and others sending apologetic glances.

"We wanted to throw a surprise party for you, to welcome you as an official CreepyPasta." BEN said.

"Well that's sweet, but now I can't see." I deadpanned.

Jack lent me a hand and helped me stand up.

I quietly thanked him and the party began.

There was pizza, cake, punch, which I saw Jeff had spiked, so I stayed away from that.

All the creepypastas were there, LJ, Jeff, Helen, BEN, Slender, Jane, Sally, Clockwork, Smile Dog, Toby, and a few others.

I sat in the corner, watching everyone have fun, when Jack came over.

"How are you liking the party? Jeff and BEN set it up last minute." He said.

"It's nice, I'll have to thank them later." I smiled.

Jack nodded in agreement and handed me a slice of cake.

"Thanks. For the cake, and for helping me." I said.

"It's the least I could do. We are friends after all, aren't we?" He turned to face me.

Did he not feel anything towards me when we were about to kiss?

"Yeah... friends." I said, a little sad.

"Well, lets go enjoy the party, shall we?" He held a gloved hand out, which I took.

He went to go talk to Jeff while I headed over towards Toby, who was all alone in the corner.

"Hey Toby." I said, smiling.

"H-hey (Y/N)." He said.

"Why are you all alone?" I asked.

"N-no reas-son. I ju-st wanted some a-alone time." He twitched.

"Yeah, I get that." I agreed.

"Y'know, me and you should hang out more often. We don't really talk much." I said.

"S-sure, that sounds ni-ice." He smiled.

I nodded and waved, going over to Jeff.

He smiled a genuine smile when he saw me, and waved me over.

He put his arm around my shoulder.

I could see Jack do a double take when he looked over, but he didn't run over here like I thought he would.

"(Y/N)! How do you like the party, princess?" He asked.

"It's nice, thank you both." I nodded towards BEN, who was standing with Jeff.

"Anything for you." BEN winked.

I cringed a bit but smiled at his boyish behavior.

"So, Jackies been pretty distant the entire party, hasn't he?" Jeff asked.

"No, he talked to me earlier." I said, glancing in his direction.

He was talking to Jane, and he was pretty close to her.

"Him and Jane seem to be hitting it off well, don'tcha think?" BEN added, noticing my staring.

"Yeah.." I said, a bit sad.

"Aww! C'mon! You saw the way he reacted to me being near you! He obviously has a thing for you. Go talk to him." Jeff pushed me in Jack's direction, making me nearly trip.

"(Y/N), did Jeff just push you?" Jack asked, helping me regain my balance.

"Y-yeah, but it's fine. I'm okay." I smiled reassuringly.

I could instantly tell he didn't buy it at all.

"(Y/N), if he pushed you then tell me. I have ways of taking care of it." I could hear his smile behind his mask.

"Jack! Put the god damn scalpel away!" I cursed.

"Alright, alright." He laughed.

I love his laugh.

I smiled brightly.

Then I remembered why I got shoved over here in the first place.

"So... you and Jane, huh?" I glanced at her, she was now talking to Clockwork.

"Oh, no... I was actually asking if she would take you shopping, so that you could get some new clothes. And maybe some decorations for your room." He said.

"Really?" I cocked my head.

"Yeah. You didn't think I was interested in her, did you?" He laughed again, but harder this time.

"Honestly, yeah." I said.

"(Y/N), I don't associate with any of these people besides you." He chuckled.

"Really?" I asked again, surprised.

"All of these people just happen to need me for medicine and first aid, we don't actually talk." He explained.

"Yeah you do kinda seem out of place here, no offense." I laughed.

"None taken, I'm glad I seem out of place." He said.

I smiled again and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go back upstairs, you can show me where my room is." I recommended.

"Sounds good to me." He shrugged and started walking towards the stairway.

"Ooh! Jack and (Y/N) are going upstairs!!" BEN yelled.

"Shut the fuck up, BEN!" Someone yelled, suddenly a TV remote flew through the air and hit BEN in the head.