❝ 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. ❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔One night, it all started

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
One night, it all started.

It all began with that night.

Where I was completely terrified for dear life.

"Come on, Jisung. I beg you to come with us! We're just going to film and then leave!" Chenle pleaded, leaving me with no choice.

"Fine but that will be the only night!" I said as he jumped in joy and start preparing his cameras.

"Wow, he actually got Jisung to tag along with us to a haunted mansion." Jeno laughed but I only shake my head.

My hyungs are explorers. For years, all they do is explore abandoned places around the world, even the haunted ones.

They even have their own YouTube channel but I'm the only one that joins those stuff.

I explore abandoned but not haunted ones cause I'm a scaredy cat, that's what they said.

"What time will we be leaving?" I asked then Haechan showed me a hand gesture of 2 am.

"No backing now, Jisung. Unless you really are a scaredy cat." Renjun smirked but I only glare at him, earning a laugh from him.

If only I knew what that mansion is really about.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I start feeling cold into the car and asked Johnny Hyung to lower down the air on but it's already off.

"Wah.. it suddenly starts feeling so cold." Chenle said, looking out the window.

The atmosphere that we were about to enter was nothing but a haunted trail to that place.

I saw the mansion up ahead and my jaw literally dropped at his big it is.

We stopped in front of it and Johnny Hyunt looked at us.

"Be careful, kids. I heard the place is still in tact and most of the stuff are still there. This mansion used to be a home of a drug dealer.

But when he died, it became an asylum until someone bought it again and renovated it into a home but he died.

This palace was abandoned in 1997 and it's said people have died here and it's haunted so, wish you luck." He said then they nodded.

"Thanks, Hyung. We'll be back in like 2 or 3 hours." Jaemin said before exiting the car.

I also exited the car and flashed my flashlight to the huge mansion in front of us.