❝ 𝖗𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞. ❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Harin tries to push the man that's choking Jisung now

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Harin tries to push the man that's choking Jisung now. She notices Jisung losing his breath.

Harin looks around and grabbed a metal stick that happens to be in the living room. She used it and hit the man's head, making him fall to the ground.

"Stand up!" Harin said, helping the coughing Jisung stand up. She held his hand before running out of the living room.

"Who was that?" Jisung asked, continue on running with her.

"That is... Hwanoong.." She said and we entered Jongsoo's room. She locked the door and start to search in his drawers.

ㅡ jisung

I watch Harin panicking as she starts searching in every drawer of Jongsoo's.

She froze for a moment before taking something in the drawer.

We start hearing banging on the door and I look at her.

"Can you leave this place?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"I-I can but it's only temporary." She said then I bite my lip. I searched under the bed and saw a rope there.

I run to the window with it before opening it. I looked down, seeing how high up we are but below us is the pool area and coincidentally, there is still clean water.

"Until what time?" I asked as she checks the clock.

"The opposite of 3 am, 3 PM." She said as I put the rope down.

"Run away with me." I reach my hand out and she looks hesitant to grab it but eventually did. We sit on the window railings.

"Get ready to jump into the pool. One you leave here, everything will go back to its abandoned look." I said then she nodded.

We heard the door open but we both didn't look back.

"Jump!" I said and we both jumped at the same time. The huge splash, making the water go everywhere.

We quickly get out of the pool and I hold her hand. We quickly run to Jongsook's car.

She opened the gate and I knocked on Jongsook's window.

"Open it quickly!" I said and looked back, seeing Hwanoong there.

He opened the door and I let Harin in before I enter the car.

"Start driving! Hurry!!" I shouted and he starts to driving. Me and Harin look back, seeing Hwanoong stop but watch us drive away.

"Jisung, did you get your bag-"

"Don't worry, it's with me." I said and she sighed in relief.

"Harin.." Jongsook looked at Harin that suddenly became quiet.

"Jongsook.."

"Let's talk later. Jisung, mind messaging Hana?" Jongsoo said and I nodded, calling Hana and told her to go to our place.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
We made it back to my house. Hana and Kigyeong was already there and the other boys was awake.

"Yah! Where were you- why are you wet!?" Jaemin asked me as Kigyeong and Hana run to Harin, hugging her.

"Jisung, why is your neck red?" Jeno asked me and I remembered earlier.

"Oh no... are you okay?" Harin broke the hug with the girls and run towards me. She checked the hand Mark's of Hwanoong on my neck and I smiled softly.

"I'm fine." I caressed her hair.

"wHaT tHE fUck iS gOInG oN?" Mark asked and me and Harin looked at each other.

"We thought you're dead, Kim Harin." Chenle said but Harin sighed and looked down.

"Not really but I'm also not alive. I'm in between life and death right now." She said.

"What do you mean?" Haechan asked, eyeing her.

"Didn't you say that already?" Hana looked at Kigyeong who nodded.

"A dead person's spirit is inside her." Kigyeong said but Harin kept quiet. Jongsook giving us both towels.

"A dead person's spirit?"

I suddenly starts to cough and they all look at me.

"I think, it's better if we change first." Harin said, her hand on my shoulder and I nodded.

"Yeah, we'll be back and explain everything."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
The boys bite their lips, some even looking scared when me and Harin explained.

"Hwanoong has a dead girlfriend that also loves dolls. He used the doll to give her an opportunity to live like she's still alive.

He placed her spirit inside the doll which he gave me as a present and decided to control me then." Harin said, her eyes on my phone that's on the table.

"He loved her so much and couldn't accept that she's dead so, he did that." Kigyeong said.

"Harin, I have one question." Haechan said, making all of us look at him.

"What is it?"

"How do you lift your own curse?" Haechan asked and Harin's face lit up. She stands up, grabbing something from the table and placed it on the coffee table in front of us.

"Fire. Fire in the place where Hwanoong and his girlfriend used to live." She said then the siblings' eyes widened.

"So, it's not burning the dolls in the basement?"

"No, those must be burnt too. Everything that his girlfriend and he did. Including those human dolls." She said but a thought came into my mind.

"Can she control you again?"

"Yes, she can but that is only if I'm really close to the doll. I am sure I left the doll in that basement." She grabbed the lighter and.

"But where can we find his house?" Mark asked and my eyes widened.

I run to get my backpack and take the box out of it. I opened it and put everything on the table. I saw the picture again.

"This. This is what it looks like." I showed them the picture of Hwanoong and his girlfriend kissing in front of a house.

"But that's..." Jeno looked at it closer. His eyes filled with shock and terror.

"That's what?"

"That's my sister's house!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔